Who should be the Villain

Damian Lewis would make a good Yon-Rogg. He has been directed by the duo before as well.

I would love to see Penelope Cruz as doctor Minerva although I can see this movie having a few villains. Both earth based and kree, I think that's the ticket

I still think the Kree make the most logical villains - have both Yon-Rogg and Min-erva and you'll be pretty set.

Yon Rogg would and or should be ideal

Yon-Rogg

Colin Firth
Daniel Craig
Sean Bean
Ralph Fiennes
Rufus Sewell

Min-Erva

Rebecca Ferguson
Antje Traue

Save Ferguson for Moonstone I say.
YES. I've always imagined Moonstone to have some sort of Scandinavian heritage based on her name, so this would be perfect, imo. For the sequel, that is.

YES. I've always imagined Moonstone to have some sort of Scandinavian heritage based on her name, so this would be perfect, imo. For the sequel, that is.

Rebecca would be a coup for the MCU and man... Imagine a Avengers film with her on either a Masters team or a Thunderbolts team?

I really hope post IW we get the Masters on screen. Marvel has a chance to do the all star villain team.

Rebecca Ferguson as Moonstone now that would be a coup

Sean Bean would be my pick for Yon-Rogg

If we get a supervillain like Moonstone (or whoever) I hope they are as dangerous, powerful and put up a fight as good as Ares the God of War did in the Wonder Women movie. For Marvel Studios first female superhero movie, I hope the main villain, is not weak and lame like most of them have been. Good as the Winter Soldier was in the Captain America 2 movie.

Last edited:
I really hope post IW we get the Masters on screen. Marvel has a chance to do the all star villain team.
Yeah, that seems like it would be the most interesting/different way to go for Phase IV. Everyone's asking, "how do you do a big bad bigger than Thanos?" and while I can certainly think of a couple candidates for that, I say I'd rather them not TRY to do that at all. A team of major supervillains would be the best way to go for the next "growing threat" post-Infinity War, imo.

Ferguson as Moonstone would be funny since she was rumored to be someone Marvel was looking at for Carol for a while.

Ferguson as Moonstone would be funny since she was rumored to be someone Marvel was looking at for Carol for a while.

Honestly, that's why I thought of her for villain role in the first place. Why not get someone they were considering for the Captain Marvel role itself to play a villain in the same movie?

Yon-Rogg

Colin Firth
Daniel Craig
Sean Bean
Ralph Fiennes
Rufus Sewell

Min-Erva

Rebecca Ferguson
Antje Traue

Since it was suggested that Rebecca Ferguson would be a better choice for Moonstone, I will re-do the list for Min-Erva.

Min-Erva

Antje Traue
Gemma Arterton
Sofia Boutella
Carrie Coon
Rosamund Pike
Katheryn Winnick
Charlize Theron
Marion Cotillard
Carice van Houten
Naomie Harris
Kate Beckinsale
Lena Headey
Eva Green
Rachel Weisz

Last edited:
Min-Erva I would go with Eva Green if DC doesn't scoop her up she would be my pick as the ideal villain for Carol to go up against especially if she were cast as Min-Erva out of that list

There's no reason to think she couldn't play characters for both a WB and Disney film unless there's a schedule conflict. Superhero movies aren't separate this way.

That being said, while there are a lot of characters I could see Eva Green for, Minerva isn't necessary high on the list.

Charlize Theron definitely is another or Angelina Jolie she would make a pretty damn near convincing villain

I hope we see Kl'rt. I'm dying for him to say a line like "you think you're a superhero? Well, meet the super skrull"

I would loose it. No idea who could play him though

I hope we see Kl'rt. I'm dying for him to say a line like "you think you're a superhero? Well, meet the super skrull"

I would loose it. No idea who could play him though
Super Skrull belongs to Fox (due to his ties with the Fantastic Four) so that's not happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"