Who should Direct Aquaman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rented a copy of American Hustle last weekend. Pretty good film. Story, actors and the 70s setting/tone were all interesting.
Why isn't David O. Russell in talks for any superhero film?
I think he's above that sort of thing.

Judging Murro's talents based on a too late cash grab sequel seems...weird to me. And I don't necessarily want or not want him to do it I'm just saying that really wasn't his film now was it?

Still I think he is near the top of WB's list, I mean he is writing one of the two scripts they will choose and the Snyder connection. The choice wouldn't be as interesting as Ayer or Maclaren so I'd overall like to see them go with someone else.

I'd absolutely love Francis Lawrence to direct whatever he wanted to but he sounded pretty reluctant to get back into the comic book movie game, he didn't rule it out though. Gah, I for the life of me can't think of a director who'd be interesting and right for the material and is an actual possibility.

Noam isn't writing anything, it's Beall and Johnstad

DCU Movie Page
‏@dcumoviepage

- Jason Momoa have a contract for 4 movies as Arthur Curry/Aquaman! #CCPX
- And Momoa wants Zack Snyder, which is a big fan of the director, to direct Aquaman movie. #CCPX

That Zack Snyder should direct thing just made me chuckle. He can't direct because he's going to be busy with other stuff.:yay:

He'll almost certainly produce, like he's doing with SS and WW, but yeah, I doubt he'll direct.

Yep it looks like the Snyder's are producing all of the DCCU films.

WB should get Joseph Kosinski, Tron and Oblivion is just visually stunning!

Gore verbinski.Hopefully he isnt too allogned with Disney

Some hack who does exactly what John Milius tells him to do.

This film needs George Miller.
period

i would love George Miller, but Jeff Nichols would be nothing short of incredible :up:

never seen anything from Nichols, but I've heard mud was pretty great.

I like it.

jonah-hill-shock.gif

Please be true.

i would love George Miller, but Jeff Nichols would be nothing short of incredible :up:

I loved mud(not so much his other film) and I think Nichols in an interesting choice but I also appreciate the idea of getting a tried and tested big tentpole guy with a head. After Lantern and even things like Jon Carter, I'm a firm believer in the 'right man for the job' type of deal. Ala StarWars most recently.

Phenomenal choice if it happens

WB and Disney have to be pissed though that their stuff is getting leaked because Sony is inept

Oh my. That pimp slaps Momoa's pick any day of the week.

Never heard of the guy until now.

I hated Take Shelter but I haven't seen his other films yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"