Arrow Who should Oliver end up with?

Fincher

Coming Undone
Reaction score
It's time to settle this. Who should Oliver Queen be romantically involved with at the end of the show?

At this point, I don't care. It's always been the part of the show I didn't care about, regardless of whether it was Laurel or Felicity (season one was great, but the Laurel/Oliver/Tommy melodrama was far and away its low point).

BTW, are you deliberately leaving out Felicity as an option or did you forget her?

"An I.T. girl" was for Felicity.

"Cupid, Stupid" cracked me up.

Honestly at this point I'll be shocked if he doesn't end up with Felicity, because they killed off the only other eligible female (unless at this point they bring back Huntress and redeem her, and I still don't see the writers putting him with anyone other than Felicity).

Felicity, because you know what would definitely be worse than remaining with Felicity?

Starting up an entire new romantic plot from scratch, with the inevitable unstoppable wave of stupid cheap drama.

I agree with that. I'm fine with nobody but, if it's somebody, just make it Felicity at this point.

Ideally, no one. But if it has to someone, then yeah, it might as well be Felicity.

How about he ends up with nobody, let him be alone.

No one. This show has always been at its absolute best when romance isn't the focus. The show started deteriorating the second the producers decided that audiences wanted to be force-fed melodrama with no end in sight.

What I want:

They introduce Laurel's doppelganger from the Earth that the real Jay Garrick on the Flash comes from, and she is a more comic book accurate version of Black Canary who goes by Dinah

Oliver should wind up with the real Black Canary

Felicity, because you know what would definitely be worse than remaining with Felicity?

LOL I see what you did there.

As for the others who are really being serious about choosing Felicity, this is why the show is sinking further into the ocean. You dont even try to fight for the show, you have given up already!.

You speak as if the problem is the specific character Ollie is being paired with, as opposed to the writers being terrible at writing romantic subplots. They could pair him with Zombie Alt-Universe Black Canary, and the show would have the exact same problems- constant stupid will-they-won't-they, arbitrary lying, nonsensical character reactions, and breakups every half a season.

I was going to vote for Sara or Laurel but I think Nyssa is who he should end up with to be honest. Anything but Felicity, I'd rather see Oliver end up with a giraffe than Felicity.

No one. This show has always been at its absolute best when romance isn't the focus. The show started deteriorating the second the producers decided that audiences wanted to be force-fed melodrama with no end in sight.

This.

Felicity, and I agree with metaphysician, it's the "will they. wont they" stuff that is the issue, not who Ollie is with, unless you are one of the comic accurate obsessives, then obviously you have a separate issue.

You speak as if the problem is the specific character Ollie is being paired with, as opposed to the writers being terrible at writing romantic subplots. They could pair him with Zombie Alt-Universe Black Canary, and the show would have the exact same problems- constant stupid will-they-won't-they, arbitrary lying, nonsensical character reactions, and breakups every half a season.

Its the specific Mary sue, creator pet character: Felicity and her toxic fans that are the problem, DUH. What other romance of Oliver has overshadowed the show the show the way Olicity has?

Just have him marry Felicity and be done with it.

And so will be the show, well maybe thats what we all need so we can move on to better things.

Last edited:
I''d actually prefer him just to be an eligible batchelor. So if some chick comes into the show like this reporter girl, he can **** her and not be guilt tripped over it months later when he gets back with Felicity.

You know she'll whine about that **** even though she dumped him and met someone else. That's what Olicity is all about, whining and crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"