Who should play Ms. Marvel if she gets her own film?

Rosamund Pike
Born in '79, so the age works.
rosamund1.jpg

The poll needs to be re-done with the most popular suggestions included.

Whiskey...it is the logical choice! ;)

Tricia Helfer.

This is sort of an action pose. I also liked the Rosamund Pike (she was smoking in Jack Reacher) and Charlize Theron suggestions.

Tricia-Helfer-11.JPG

Last edited:
somebody who can do convincing current/ex-military (air force). She doesn't have to be blonde (that's what dye is for). We'll see. But the introduction of a Carol Danvers doesn't automatically have to involve "Captain Marvel" yet.

i want abbie cornish she is a great actress who can convincingly exude tough maturity aswell as beauty and is only 31 and imo abbie is just waiting for that break out role and i just want abbie a super heroine may it be wonder woman,sue storm,or carol danvers she has tons of talent
SmileCampus-abby-cornish-wallpaper-20.jpg

abbie-cornish-i97923.jpg

tumblr_lk2wdpZom31qa4cp2o1_500.jpg

Sucker%20Punch50.jpg

Last edited:
Charlize, Yvonne Strahovski, or Elizabeth Banks for me. Attractive, but most importantly great actresses that can bring a mature,powerufl and womanly vibe to the role.

I actually don't think I'd mind an older Ms. Marvel, I mean really, 40 is not anything close to being old in my eyes, and it would nicely change things up in my opinion.

Yeah the age thing bugs the hell out of me sometimes. This whole insistence that you only cast 20-somethings and the idea that OMG that person is 35! You can't cast a mummy for this role! is nonsense.

Charlize, Yvonne Strahovski, or Elizabeth Banks for me. Attractive, but most importantly great actresses that can bring a mature,powerufl and womanly vibe to the role.

I actually don't think I'd mind an older Ms. Marvel, I mean really, 40 is not anything close to being old in my eyes, and it would nicely change things up in my opinion.
This. X1000 :word:

I'd be glad to see any female superhero get their own film. Right now all we have is Black Widow and she's a supporting character.

T"Challa;26585245 said:
f*** it. Go big. Get Charlize Theron.

If DC is still dragging their feet on Wonder Woman and somehow Ms Marvel gets greenlighted, she will be the first powerhouse superheroine to hit the big screen. That deserves a top tier actress.
Or how about... Kate Winslet

^Not a bad idea but she doesn't seem to like to do big budget films of this nature.

I mean, she's doing Divergent

I don't think she'd be against playing a big female superhero as the lead of a movie.

Winslet would be a huge get for Marvel. She has more awards prestige than pretty much any other actor they've ever gotten, and unlike Theron or the like, she's never seemed into this type of project. Divergent's a strange case, but it seems like she just has a little supporting role in that, ala Meryl Streep in Lemony Snicket or something. To have her headlining a superhero blockbuster seems like such a crazy notion to me. But I'd love it. :D

I mean, she's doing Divergent

I don't think she'd be against playing a big female superhero as the lead of a movie.
Did not no that. Marvel get while the gettings good!

Whoever plays her, she needs to be curvy and tall.

At least taller than 5'7.

Or how about... Kate Winslet

I agree with this. Get an actress as great as RDJ. Kate is such a talent as well and I reckon if the script was right she would say yes

Ms Marvel has always been a favourite of mine... and I'd LOVE to see a Ms Marvel anywhere... in the MCU or even in a Fox storyline supporting a stronger story for Rogue.

For me, none of the women in the poll would be right for Carol Danvers, let alone Ms Marvel.

Yvonne Strahovski's time on Dexter sold me on her potential to do a good job (I've never watched Chuck tbh)...

... for me though, it'd have to be Anna Torv. She is my number one choice, so much so that she absolutely ruined Fringe me because I kept seeing her as Carol Danvers. I'd LOVE to see her get a big role like this, and I think she'd be an awesome Ms Marvel.

fprv.jpg

tumblr_lpb530jpBw1qabkrxo1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"