Sequels Who should play Parker/Spidey for the next 3 movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord, first Smallville, now you people are looking for actors in the Power Rangers. Do you all hate Spider-Man that much? :dry:

I love Spider-Man :woot:

I just think we shouldn't judge people from what they've done in the past until they do something better. We should all know when an actor starts off (no matter how great he or she might be) they never start off with great movies/tv shows. They gotta start off small before they make it big.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, it might surprise you ;)

A lot of you guys are going to disagree with me for sure, but I'd like to see actor Jason Smith take on the role.

You're going to laugh on the fact that he's been on Power Rangers, but he really is a good actor. I really think he can pull it off if given the chance. And we should all know that an unknown usually works for superhero films. And sometimes it's good to expect the unexpected. :whatever:

He's already played a geek in some soap opera in Australia called Home And Away, and he's already played a superhero in Power Rangers. Just combine those 2 characters that he's played with a better script and director leading him and he could be a great Spider-Man.
That's an oxymoron. People simply say it because it's a buzz phrase. If you expected the unexpected it would then become expected.

I love Spider-Man :woot:

I just think we shouldn't judge people from what they've done in the past until they do something better. We should all know when an actor starts off (no matter how great he or she might be) they never start off with great movies/tv shows. They gotta start off small before they make it big.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, it might surprise you ;)
You got a whole list of over used lines don't ya? I gotta agree though. Everyone starts somewhere. But I think we'd all just feel a little better if it was someone that proved themselves a bit more before they're given one of the biggest roles in the world.

What would have been awesome is if you said " You can say that again!"

James Mcavoy or Shia Leabouf. If either of them get it, I would do a freaking back flip. To me thats as good as the casting for Edward Norton as Bruce Banner, and Robert Downy Jr. as Stark.

James Mcavoy or Shia Leabouf. If either of them get it, I would do a freaking back flip. To me thats as good as the casting for Edward Norton as Bruce Banner, and Robert Downy Jr. as Stark.
Yea except minus the Shia LeaBoof part:o

Even though I still support the Tobester, if he had to replaced, I'd love to see BJ Novak in the role.

Dude looks the part and can do the one-liners.

Not liking the McAvoy idea at all. I like him as an actor, and he's done well for himself since Shameless, but I just don't see him as Spidey. He's too old for it.

If they hadn't already used him for Venom... I would say Topher Grace. I think he not only looks the part but would be able to deliver those Spidey quips better than TMag ever could. He just has a better comedy sense.

^ You're right.

They need to make Parker MUCH wittier than the wet blanket Maguire was..

Where's the option for myself to play Spider-Man?... Everyone else would only PLAY Spider-Man, when I AM Spider-Man(proven by doctors and pharmasists)

^ You're right.

They need to make Parker MUCH wittier than the wet blanket Maguire was..
You do realize that Tobey read what lines he was given:huh: He was a good Spider-Man and is a great actor...his material was not so great. But, he is indeed to old now so a recast is needed.

I would do a back flip off of a suspension bridge onto traffice below if Shia got it. No Shia Leabouf:o

You do realize that Tobey read what lines he was given:huh: He was a good Spider-Man and is a great actor...his material was not so great. But, he is indeed to old now so a recast is needed.
But the quips he had in the movies and the games always fell flat. He's too monotoned.

In my opinion, if they re-cast Maguire, they should reboot the whole franchise. New director, all new cast, all new tone and feel to the movie... recasting the lead and continuing the same story just somehow lessens the creditability off the story. If you can't get your lead actor to believe in the story and continue with it... why should the audience?

Umm...you all do realize that Tobey Maguire will be playing Spidey for another TWO films, don't you? I think we can close this thread for another 7 to 8 years. Bring forth thy feelings! :cool:

Umm...you all do realize that Tobey Maguire will be playing Spidey for another TWO films, don't you? I think we can close this thread for another 7 to 8 years. Bring forth thy feelings! :cool:

emoparker.gif

And since when has something being set in stone stopped these threads from springing up? Do you know how long the Two-Face thread has gone on, despite the fact that he died in the movie?!?!?!?

I just hope he doesnt act the way he did in part 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"