Sequels Who should play Parker/Spidey for the next 3 movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Schwartzman could be good

z49179398.jpg

Jason-Schwartzman_l.jpg

Last edited:
I say only recast if they reboot. And if that I say James McAvoy. But it wouldn't be an origin reboot becasue he's too old for that and everyone already knows the origin.

Gwen Stacy- Taylor Momsen

taylor-momsen-sgy-000736.jpg

Dang...now that's beauty.

Aunt May- Kristen Dunst

kirsten-dunst-posters.jpg

Hahaha, well, her clothes were right with Spider-Man 3...

Norman Osborn- Chrisopher Walken

255147~Christopher-Walken-Posters.jpg

Eddie Brock/Venom- Jensen Ackles

cw-supernatural-prt-JAckles-a_000690-127dfe-281x374.jpg

For Christopher Walken, heck yes...Walken is just pure brilliance anyways.

And for Ackles, even though he's great on Supernatural, Eddie Brock needs to be a big dude. Ackles might have muscle, but still skinny.

And Devour wasn't that great either.

If I had a reboot, the villains would be...Spider-Man: Vulture as his first supervillain and then Green Goblin; Spider-Man II: Shocker in the beginning as a cameo, Doc Ock and Lizard; Spider-Man III: Sandman and Rhino who are working with Kingpin, who also had ties to Shocker and Vulture and then Venom, but introduce Eddie Brock and the symbiote in the second film just to keep everything flowing and not rushed.

I never liked the idea of Topher Grace playing Peter/Spidey.

How come? I really like Tobey Maguire but Grace seems like a much more obvious fit for the Parker of the comic books... Certainly much more fitting than Eddie Brock.

How come? I really like Tobey Maguire but Grace seems like a much more obvious fit for the Parker of the comic books... Certainly much more fitting than Eddie Brock.

I agree.
Topher Grace = Peter Parker? ...Great
Topher Grace = Cletus Kassidy?...Maybe
Topher Grace = Eddie Brock? ...bad place No

You know, if anything happens for some strange reason. Tobey can't come back or whatever.

Jake Gyllenhaal. He's the only guy I see.

He's a huge sitcom star, I only see that character from 'That 70s Show' when I see him--he's even goofier/childish looking than Tobey, at what point does Peter actually grow up--he's not Peter Pan. Although I did like Topher in "Traffic" where he had an R-rated theme behind him, and a good director. He's no more Peter Parker than Fez is Clark Kent to me. Enough with Sitcom actors turning to comic book films for some needed new exposure. People are just desperate for a witty bantering Spidey, and think, hey, that guy from 'That 70s Show' is witty/funny, cast him. Kind of like the way people want MEW to be Mary Jane because she looks like her, damn her horrid talent. I despise that idea, as well. I think we can do better all around in a recasting of Spidey's main characters.

But being that Tobey/Kirsten/Raimi will be back, we need to stop with the damn casting crap already.

Last edited:
Who should play Peter? Simple: someone with more carisma than Maguire.

Uhm, ok....how about learn to respect other people's oppinions please?

And LOL Back at you! ;) hehe

Last edited:
Hes not knocking on you

Hes simply stating that a brick has more charisma than Tobey

My bad, I didn't really get the joke. Now I see what he meant......

Michael Landes, who played Jimmy Olsen (the original) in Lois and Clark, if I had to choose a replacement would be a great choice. Years ago however, because he's a bit too old now.

0000038200_20070305144631.jpg

18472020.jpg

Michael_Landes.jpg

ben.jpg

Norman Osborn- Chrisopher Walken

The great thing about William DeFoe is that he actually passes as James Franco's father. Chris Walker does not resemble this dynamic.

Last edited:
I'm glad Tobey is signed on, recasting would be a crazy idea in my eyes for SM4.

Yeah I'm fine with Tobey Maguire for two more movies.

And hey Grievous, nice avatar.

Elijah Wood has a good look for the character... but I see him as playing it too much like Tobey (as an overly dramatic, whiney, wuss-boy).

Shia could be interesting, and Topher's smart-ash nature would be really good.

Elijah Wood has a good look for the character... but I see him as playing it too much like Tobey (as an overly dramatic, whiney, wuss-boy).

Shia could be interesting, and Topher's smart-ash nature would be really good.

Topher would make a good Peter Parker, he should've played Parker from the start.

Shia & Elijah? NO Way, keep them out of the Spider-Man Franchise! Elijah would be a g@y version of Tobey and Shia would ruin it from the start for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"