Homecoming Who should reboot villain be? (Poll Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

degraves93

Sidekick
Reaction score
Since there is a general version of this thread, I figured a poll would be a good option too.

I'm undecided at this point, as long as it's somebody we haven't seen on screen yet before.

I'm going with Vulture. I'd love to see Mysterio and/or Kraven show up eventually but I think the better fit for the first solo movie in a new series of films would be Toomes.

I've said this before, but even though Vulture would be the main antagonist in the first film, that doesn't mean they can't begin to introduce other characters and develop them before they turn into their alter-egos. Norman, Otto, Beck, Smythe, etc.

I would say Kingpin too with another like Shocker or Scorpion as a henchman type, except I'm curious how Vincet D'Onofrio's Kingpin in the new Daredevil show will play out. Perhaps it could tie in?

And I want to see Kraven's Last Hunt onscreen someday, but probably not for the first standalone in the MCU.

Kingpin and Vulture with Brock in a minor role.

1) Kraven
2) Mysterio
3) Vulture

However it is, just one villain please.

Screw Mysterio, let's gets Mysterion :o

Mysterion.png

Mysterio or Vulture would be my top two choices. Preferably Mysterio though.

Mysterio as the main villain, Kingpin as the "behind the scenes" type of villain on the side.

I'm going with Vulture. I'd love to see Mysterio and/or Kraven show up eventually but I think the better fit for the first solo movie in a new series of films would be Toomes.

I've said this before, but even though Vulture would be the main antagonist in the first film, that doesn't mean they can't begin to introduce other characters and develop them before they turn into their alter-egos. Norman, Otto, Beck, Smythe, etc.

I'd go with Vulture. He was one of Spidey's first villains in the comics (ASM#2)and he could be the inventor of Falcon's tech and he had it stolen from him (like how Spectacular introduced him). And like Spectacular and your post, have a number of villains introduced pre-super villain, like Otto and Norman.

It would be pretty awesome to see a fight amongst the NYC skyline in the air etc between Spidey and Vulture.

Dare I say Green Goblin...

I mean, the series just cannot be complete without a Goblin role! I know you all don't agree, but eh...

The only way that Kingpin could appear in this new Spider-Man movie is if Kevin Feige agrees to let him, since he's a character for whom Marvel Studios holds ownership and usage rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"