Who the Upcoming Villains Should BE

Discussion in 'Spider-Man Sequels' started by SinisterSix92, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Venomosity Registered

meh, I guess, but i think the lizard is more likley.

2. Spencer9 Registered

OK, its called common sense, you lie, you don't write 11 scripts before you make Spiderman 3. In your ugly looking 11 movies, you have Rhino as a final villain in Spiderman. You are full of BS so just shut up.

3. Spencer9 Registered

Sam Raimi would know the script. He works on the script. How? He did it with Spiderman 1 and 2. Spiderman 1 - his question was I want a villain who has a relation to Spiderman, and can make him learn more about responsibility.

4. Spencer9 Registered

He has something to do with the scripts. LOL you should know that if you work with them. You are a liar, you have no clue what Spiderman 4 will be like. They won't make 11 movies. You don't work with Spiderman writers, you need to stop talking before you make yourself look even stupider

5. Am I the only one here who thinks that having a Sinster Six movie in Spidey VI would be awesome? I mean, think about it for a second. Doc Ock just floated down into the Hudson. They never actually killed him. Sure the goblin is dead, but that's why you've got Harry. Besides, the best members of the original Sinster Six have yet to be introduced. Namely the Cameleon and Vulture.

6. Spencer9 Registered

They probably wont be able to do that. I mean, it would be cool but the money problem would come in, character development would be thrown out the window as well so I doubt it

7. heck yeh baby X Registered

I'd like to see 2 villans instead of teaming up ...have a rivalry and Spider-Man get tossed in the midst of it.....They'll always be kicking him outta the way so they can fight one another......Of course, Spidey triumphs in the end.

8. Spencer9 Registered

Hobgoblin vs GG2 vs Spiderman

9. giggs11uk Registered

heck yeah baby x i think that idea could work with the lizard and kraven. we already have dr. conners introduced. i kno someone already said this but have kraven hunt the lizard and spiderman protect him.

thats alot better then what the "sony writers" ock knows who want kraven to hunt some guy in a bird costum. wtf is up with that kraven is murdering some dude cuz he makes fun of vultures. well whatever ock says its true so he must be right with his overwhelming evidence

10. Spencer9 Registered

lol yea Ock was a little high when he wrote that

11. Ock Evildoer

i do work with them heres proof this is a pic of rami on the set of sm3
    [​IMG]

12. Spencer9 Registered

lol wow dude you could have got that from anyhere, look the fact is you have no clue who is in 4,5,6, or as you go up to 11, which I dont see happening.I can go on google and search Sam Raimi, and I could see that pic. It means nothing. Quit trying to lie, no one believes you, your list makes no sense whatsoever. The final movie wont have Rhino in it...

13. Mr. Socko Registered

Spider-Man 4: Return of Venom and Mysterio

Spider-Man 5: The Lizard, Chameleon, and Hobgoblin

Spider-Man 6: The Sinister 6

14. Ock Evildoer

ok look in the background you can see alot of sand from sandman

15. Spencer9 Registered

and your point is? I can pick up a pic like that and post it. Stop lying ok. Just stop

16. Ock Evildoer

yeah thats better than what is gonna be in sm6

17. giggs11uk Registered

ok ock lets say ur telling the truth. i yhave a couple of questions.

1. if the lizard is in spidey 5 then did they already get dylan baker to sign to the script or do they like confusing audiunces

2. can u give us some idea of the plots for each movie

3. are they countinuing with sam riami or are they pretty much telling him F%@K u

18. cdude2k6 Guest

Here's what I think, I doubt venom will be in the 6th, because he's probably in the 3rd and it would be hard to keep him in number 4 & 5, unless they pretend to kill him, put him in jail etc... About hob goblin, I doubt him too, because he will probably be in the 3rd as said in the spider-man 3 news of I THINK superherohype or some other site & finally about doc ock, in the second you could clearly see he became a good guy again, so if he's still alive, he wouldn't become a bad guy again. This is what I expect in the next movies.

S4: The Lizard (and someone else less fameous villain like Man-Wolf)
    S5: Electro, Mysterio & Scorpio (i don't remember his name right if i dont write his name right don't go yelling at me cuz i dont care) vs. Spider-Man and Iron Man (this probably wont happen)
    S6: Carnage vs. Eigth Armed Spidey or Carnage vs. Venom and Spider-Man

19. gamemiester Registered

I truly hope Carnage is never in a Spiderman movie.

20. gamemiester Registered

lol Ock man just shut up you dont anything every user on here could do that.

21. Spencer9 Registered

u have no clue who is in 6. think about what u said. it will SUCK. u lie go away

22. Ock Evildoer

how would you know whats gonna be in sm6

23. Spencer9 Registered

u said u did, i never said i did. stop lying