Who was the Best Catwoman

I voted long ago, but now I've changed my mind. :(

Julie Newmar! I used to watch the old batman and robin as a kid and then I watched it again when I was like 16 and I always loved her as catwoman.

Michelle Pfeiifer plays a good S&M catwoman, sexy and very cool costume.

Halle was just a replacement, good actress but they shouldn't of had a new catwoman!

It's real funny, how Berry gets two votes since people not thinking straight.

Michelle!!!!

cats.jpg

cat3.jpg

cat1.jpg

cat2.jpg

She was such a bad Kitty!

El Payaso said:
Who did you vote for?
Phieffer. I don't even know why I did it. :confused: I've always been more of a Newmar fan. :o

Phieffer. Hands down.

And, really.....I hated her Catwoman concept (that whole die, get bitten by radioactice cats, come back to life thing)......but her performance simply rose above and beyond it all and she pwned I think. Even though she wasn't really THE catwoman we all know and love....she certainly emobdied enough of her to stand out.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Phieffer. Hands down.

And, really.....I hated her Catwoman concept (that whole die, get bitten by radioactice cats, come back to life thing)......but her performance simply rose above and beyond it all and she pwned I think. Even though she wasn't really THE catwoman we all know and love....she certainly emobdied enough of her to stand out.

Sorry, but were you waching the same film as everyone else? She never died, she just suffered head trauma, and was surrounded by cats.

Well, it's true that Burton has said that the cats are "sort of" bringing her back to life, but it was just that, intended to be symbolic. She didn't actually die.

It is obvious she didn't die and the cats is just symbolic, now c'mon and stop the marvelian references dammit.

It is obvious she didn't die and the cats is just symbolic, now c'mon and stop the marvelian references dammit.

Random Catwoman Question: What the bad place does CINO stand for?

I voted no one in the poll because I have never seen a proper Catwoman on film. Out of the six cat-related Bat villains I have to say Newmar is the best because she gave me boners when I was a wee lad.

The lady who does the Catwoman voice on BTAS is only Catwoman imo.

Nepenthes said:
Random Catwoman Question: What the bad place does CINO stand for?
Catwoman In Name Only. And I agree, Catwoman on BTAS is awesome.

Michelle gave the best performance.
Julie was the hottest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"