Batman Begins Who were those inmates?

See, none of that fits the legal definition of insanity. The thing is, I'm talking about a real world basis. The rules are stretched in movies with fictional courts and justice systems, so I understand if cinematic or comic book Joker goes to an Asylum, but that's not quite how it would work in the real world.

You lost me when you said you were comparing a Batman movie to a real word basis.

Come on now, Joker. Do you think these characters breath in carbon dioxide?

Yeah. I also think they live on Planet Earth. But then so did the Terminator.

No...he was only transferred because Crane used his drug on him. A regular doctor wouldn't have even transferred Falcone.

Yeah, sorry, my mistake. For some reason I thought he was already at Arkham when Crane gassed him.

:whatever:

troll-doll.jpg

ignore listed for irrelevant argument inducing remarks (everyone should do this same with this person, life is too short for nerd net bullying, son)

You don't need to be making a mountain out of a mole hill. Anno_Domini has an opinion on the matter at hand. And I agree with him. Those inmates are just inmates.

...or are they?

By reason of insanity, yes. They were constantly referring to him as a crazy during the movie.

"Two bit whack job who wears a cheap purple suit and make up"
"You're crazy"
"One day the Batman will answer for the laws he's broken, but to us not to this mad man"
"I let that murdering psychopath blow him half to hell"
"I brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. Madness as you know is like gravity"

Clearly sending the point home that Joker was nuts.

Was he nuts? Or was he the only one that was right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"