Revenge of the Fallen Who will die on the Decepticons?

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
In Transformers, half the Decepticons died by the hands of the Autobots and the humans. So, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will most likely have a big list of Decepticon casualities. Who do you think that'll die? :woot:

In the movie, there will be Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Ravage, Blackout, Skorponok, Barricade, Sideways, Demolisher, Scalpel, Laserbeak, Scavenger, Scrapper, Long Haul, Hightower, Rampage, Overload, Mixmaster, Devastator, the Fallen + nameless Protoforms.

:yay:

In Transformers, half the Decepticons died by the hands of the Autobots and the humans. So, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will most likely have a big list of Decepticon casualities. Who do you think that'll die? :woot:

In the movie, there will be Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Ravage, Blackout, Skorponok, Barricade, Sideways, Demolisher, Scalpel, Laserbeak, Scavenger, Scrapper, Long Haul, Hightower, Rampage, Overload, Mixmaster, Devastator, the Fallen + nameless Protoforms.

:yay:

I'll go ahead and answer for a surprisingly growing faction on this board.....:whatever:

tinfoilhats2.jpg

Megatron, Ravage, Blackout, Skorponok, Barricade, Sideways, Demolisher, Scalpel, Laserbeak, Scavenger, Scrapper, Long Haul, Hightower, Rampage, Overload, Mixmaster, Devastator, the Fallen

Devastator for sure. Sideswipe will probably kill Sideways. Ravage might die defending Soundwave, who escapes.

I see Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Barricade, Blackout, Ravage, and maybe Scorponok all surviving. The rest are goners. I'd like to see the Constructions/Devastator survive into TF3, but I think the odds are against them.

Fallen is gonna die. It's Fallen's story and it also ends in this round.

Hopefully none of them, EVIL WILL PREVAIL! :ikyn

Some have to survive for Transformers 3. I mean, even if they do Unicron, they will still need some smaller enemies to fight as well. (That's one of the reasons I like Unicron, its fun calling giant robots small. And he is a cool bad guy.)

I see the Decepticons coming out on top in this movie. I assumed it was all about their revenge. Autobots will pwn in the 3rd.

I don't know if they will exactly win. But I do think there will be high casualties on both sides with a probable Optimus death to finish it off. Megatron and Starscream have to live because I want to see more of their relationship (meaning Starscream trying to steal control from Megatron) and I don't think they can do it all in this movie. All other Decepticons, they are possible casualties.

WHO LIVES: Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Scalpel and Barricade.

WHO DIES: Blackout (Again), Ravage, Skorponok, Laserbeak, Sideways, Demolisher, Devastator, the Fallen and the protoforms.

I wouldn't be surprised if Soundwave dies trying to protect Megatron from a missile or something from Starscream.

lol, i can see wheelie biting the dust maybe.

I have a feeling that Fallen Constructicons and Blackout maybe Sideways and the Protoforms

Megatron Soundwave Starscream Ravage Barricade and Scorpnok will survive

i dnt think the fallen survives bcuz the only way to get revenge is to bring on Unicron or destroy the sun which the latter is not happening

maybe soundwave takes on the rest of the seekers while megs vs scream goes on and
maybe soundwave kills both of them or just one

^ That would be a cool battle, I would like to see soundwave in action in this movie.

Hum... A four-way battle? (Autobots VS. Megatron's Decepticons VS. Starscream's Decepticons VS. The Fallen?).

Sounds GOOD.

yeah me to bcuz i wish they wouldnt be involved in the final battle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"