World Who will download an illegal copy of "Superman Returns"?

i will but i want the REAL DVD when it comes out so how am i really hurting it? im not gonna share it with anyone ?

Outside from where I work are usually DVD bootleggers selling the movies hours after they hit theaters.

Those things look like ****. I can't believe people actually buy them.

I'll do the same thing I did with V For Vendetta if I like the movie...see it at theaters 2-4 times, and then download one and burn it to DVD to have until the real DVD comes out :o

*forwards link to FBI*

eh... maybe... but only after I see it in the theaters.

This is one movie I can't imagine anyone wanting to view as a bootleg first. :confused:

PunisherPoster said:
This is one movie I can't imagine anyone wanting to view as a bootleg first. :confused:

they should be castrated if they do!!!

JTStarkiller said:
Those things look like ****. I can't believe people actually buy them.
What with movie tickets being so high what do you expect, even early matinee showings are coming to $8.00.

it cost me 36 bucks for 4 tickets at a matinee time...

Ill download it when it comes out, burn it on dvd until i can get the real one in the Box set later this year. But I will be seeing it in theatres already have Tickets for 4 different showings in the first 26 hours.

I may get one but I would watch it after the film is out of the theaters.

I'll only download it after i've seen the movie at least one more time in the theater, which will bring my total up to three times.

That will only be to hold me over until the HD-DVD/BR comes out, SR will probably be the reason to buy a new DVD player.

There are copies on the internet already but those who are part of the 'scene' know these are not good and that others will be released soon. I will download it, burn it to DVD but not watch it until I have seen it in the cinema, then I will also buy the DVD when it is released officially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"