Who will Negan kill

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by mocomic, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Elevator Man

Elevator Man Registered

I believe the ratings for the season 7 premiere will drop and be lower than the season 6 premiere, which was lower than both the season 4 & 5 premieres. Plus compared to most of season 5 there was a drop in the ratings for season 6. And going off the reception of season 6 as a whole and not just the cliffhanger I don't feel season 7 will overcome the decline in the ratings. I don't mean to come off negative b/c I don't want this show to fail but I believe season 6 has turned off some loyal fans and viewers from the show.

2. Teelie

Teelie Jokerface

That happens when you repeatedly flip the bird at them then double flip it on the season finale.

3. BestGirl

BestGirl Reluctantly following Vought's orders

I imagine most shows will start to lose steam with viewers after a few seasons, especially if there doesn't appear to be some sort of endgame the writers are working towards.

4. Teelie

Teelie Jokerface

Most do but some take huge drops in numbers when the writers miscalculate and do something like this.