BvS Who will we see first in Batman vs Superman?

I sort of hope it's Batman actually.

Batman in gotham, lurking in the shadows, stopping a crime in progress

Funny enough, Batman as an intro stinger sounds like a good idea.

Show Batman in action, then show Clark and his world.

I should've separated them but ah well....I'm hoping we get a superman save just to get that he doesn't care comments out of the way lol

"Selling" Affleck as Batman would end a lot of the negative preconceptions in one fell swoop.

I think we should see Superman first, as it's a follow-up of sorts to MoS. It would also be nice to see how the character's evolved since the first movie.

I think Batman (hidden in shadows) watching news reports of Superman in his cave or something could make for a fitting intro. Perhaps too similar to IM2 though.

Also, watch this turn into a debate about how Superman 'deserves' to show up first.

Probably Superman/Clark. Though, I wouldn't mind seeing Lex doing a public talk about LexCorp and Metropolis on TV as the opener.

A montage of Superman and Batman saving the day ;)

A credits sequence of Daily Planet and Gotham Enquirer/ Gazette front pages would be awesome.

Show Superman's epic exploits while also showing the conspiracy theories and sightings of the mysterious nigh mythical Batman.

A montage of the two of them handling a situation differently would also be cool.

Supes taking a more conservative and peaceful approach, to show his growth since the events of the first movie, then transition to older and pissed off batman force feeding knee caps to criminals and showing no mercy.

I liked that write up about Lex and Bruce meeting. So I kinda expect Bruce Wayne arriving in Metropolis as the first scene of the movie.

I don't really want Bruce and Lex interacting anymore.

I don't see how two richest people won't interact in the movie.

Yeah I did want to see them reacting to each other when there was the possibility of an actor closer to Affleck's age being cast. But now I just don't wanna see cocky young Lex interact with Middle Aged Bruce.

Something about that really rubs me the wrong way.

I sort of hope it's Batman actually.
Could work. A little intro sequence setting Batman up as this dark badass - what could soon be coming to Metropolis. Afterwards a scene of a happy Clark settling into life and getting on with Lois. A setting which would be disrupted as the film progresses.

I think they're gonna connect the consequences from MOS maybe showing Superman saving civilians from the WE and/or Batman seeing Zod's message and Theymiscira being visible because the PZ or WE. That will be a great opening.

Superman/Clark see what's he been up to since the end of MOS.

I'd like a superman saving folks montage. Actually, I had an idea for a montage a couple months back. If I wasn't so lazy I'd either find it or type it again, but...lazy.:oldrazz:

How about, who will we see first
-batman
-superman
-clark
-bruce
?

I'd personally like to see Batman pickin some bum or superman saving people

Batman in the Batcave... followed by WW in metropolis.

Cut to Supes saving the day.

Funny enough, Batman as an intro stinger sounds like a good idea.

Show Batman in action, then show Clark and his world.

When I first read that,I thought it said "Intro singer".I thought Affleck would sing like in a Bond opening or something.:funny:

Man,I gotta get more sleep.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"