Who will Wolverine fight in this film

Seen said:
^

"You will never learn."

"Actually, I do."
I wonder what he learned, because obviously it didn't help him, lol.

xwolverine2 said:
it will obviosly be cut for the movie:(

I HATE YOU MPAA! BURN IN HELL!

You should definitely work for them then.

Majmun said:

Not to cross hairs with Magneto?

Wolverine fights a few people in each movie, but there was always one, central fight. I can't tell what Wolverine's central fight will be in this movie just yet..

It could be with Quills, I dunno..

-TNC

I think, he will cause some chaos with Juggernaut, most likely kill Multiple Man, and Try to fight Magneto, but Its Wolverine, no matter who he fights, its always badass.

Majmun said:
To bring back-up? Doesn't Beast jump in after Wolverine says that? I think one of the set reports said so.

TNC9852002 said:
Wolverine fights a few people in each movie, but there was always one, central fight. I can't tell what Wolverine's central fight will be in this movie just yet..

It could be with Quills, I dunno..

-TNC
Maybe not, with a different director? Or just the past two movies made it obvious long before they came out (Both villians being who they were and all)

hmmm, quills would be an intresting fight, i dont know much about the character, lol but it would indeed fit the pattern of the last films spikey fights(i guess sabretooths um hands would count?)

otherwise multiple man will be fun to waatch, id love to see him getting his ass kicked by juggs early on to really give juggs a sense of badassity, then have wolvie come in at the end and well...end it..... i really couldnt pridict juggernauts fate in this film if i tried, but he is indeed vulnerable ....we'll see....

I would liek to see him fight calisto, but i want storm to whip her ace.

i wanna call for a sentinal ;) he'll make his way up the side of the sentinal classic wolvie style and take one out on his own.... now....tell me...how kickass would that be...

rebeccashohreh said:
Maybe not, with a different director?
But weren't many of the characters and scenes already written in before Ratner had signed on?...

-TNC

i think he'll just fight mm and a little fight with juggs (and an ass load of soldiers), but what im really hoping for is a fight between beast and psylocke. completely farfetched i know, but wouldnt it be badass! normally betsy would probably lose but since she has her crimson dawn powers it could be really cool!

If wolverine fights juggs and he has the impenetrable skin deal wolvie is gonna get owned.

Also, I'm banking on Multiple man getting offed

I think Wolverine will fight Juggernaut where him and Storm encounter Juggernaut in front of the Greys house. And then he will fight Multiple Man when he's trying to get to Magneto's base. It's likely that he'll kill Multiple Man, I think, then he'll jump in to attack Magneto to get Jean back, but of course, Magneto is the Master of Magnetism and tortures Wolverine. Beast comes in and fight with Magneto and Callisto.

In the final battle, I have a feeling that he'll start fighting some random Brotherhood members (like in the second trailer) and then will face off with Quills. In the end, he'll be up against Dark Phoenix.

That's what I think, anyway. I hope all the fights will be amazingly done. :up:

Yeah from what I've seen, he fights with soldiers, probably multiple man in the forest, maybe tries to fight juggernaut but gets a beatdown, other random mutants, he may have to attempt to stop phoenix at some point. To what affect, probably not much. We read in the set reports what happens when he confronts magneto again. Hopefully, crossed fingers, we get to see him take on a Sentinal or two. :)

Spidey 2007 said:
hmmm, quills would be an intresting fight, i dont know much about the character, lol but it would indeed fit the pattern of the last films spikey fights(i guess sabretooths um hands would count?)

otherwise multiple man will be fun to waatch, id love to see him getting his ass kicked by juggs early on to really give juggs a sense of badassity, then have wolvie come in at the end and well...end it..... i really couldnt pridict juggernauts fate in this film if i tried, but he is indeed vulnerable ....we'll see....

I would liek to see him fight calisto, but i want storm to whip her ace.

i wanna call for a sentinal ;) he'll make his way up the side of the sentinal classic wolvie style and take one out on his own.... now....tell me...how kickass would that be...

i agree with the sentinel idea, amd we might get to fastball specials, im hope the one in the danger room was just a trial, and they realise how good it works, to then get wolvie on one of them, (that is of course if it sentinels are in the movie.

well we know he gets his ass kicked by magneto on the bridge from the article were he was screaming so maybe its him vs magneto

It would be funny to see him fight Quill just so we can see him picking out the spines out of his skin one by one after the fight

OK I'm almost 100% sure he fights Multiple Man because I'm pretty sure I saw a picture somewhere of him slashing or stabbing someone that looked like the pic we got of MM. And I almost know (I say almost because there is a possibility I'm wrong) for sure that he fights Magneto because 1) The recent set reports by SHH and 2) The scene from either the trailer or teaser where Wolverine is floating helplessly towards someone off screen like he did in the first X-Men movie. Now I have two possiblities about the Wolvy Vs Mags fight. Number One: Magneto tosses him like hundreds of feet into the forest through some trees, showing some awesome action. Number Two: ok this is far-fetched so try to follow me. This could be a turning point in the movie. Magneto gets Wolverine in his magnetic grips, and begins to torture him (ala the recent set reports). He then gets bored or something, and rips his adamantium skeleton from his body, almost killing him and leaving him nearly powerless. Jean sees this act of pointless violence and realizes that she is on the wrong side. She then proceeds to knock out Magneto using the awesome powers of the Phoenix, and takes him to Professor Xavier, along with Wolverine's nearly dead body. Xavier sees Wolverine and becomes furious at his former friend. He no longer has remorse and mindwipes him (ala the comics leading to Onslaught). I personally love the Onslaught Arc, despite many not liking it. Plus, this gets me to thinking that it could create the ultimate Marvel movie based on Onslaught. At the end of X3, we could see the reprecussions of Xavier mindwiping Magneto, and begin to see a transformation into Onslaught. Then Marvel could release a massive movie titled Onslaught (or something better lol) that shows the massive crossover arc. It could feature all of the major participants, including Captain America, The Hulk, Iron Man, and everyone else. Not only would that be an action packed kick ass movie (in my opinion), but it would also allow Marvel to introduce on screen some superheroes like Captain America and Iron Man to get them back into mainstream, which could lead into their own movies coming sooner than planned now (if planned). Wow ok that got off topic but to sum things up, Wolvering fights Multiple Man and Magneto lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"