Who will Wolverine fight in this film

Long_Live_Remy said:
OK I'm almost 100% sure he fights Multiple Man because I'm pretty sure I saw a picture somewhere of him slashing or stabbing someone that looked like the pic we got of MM. And I almost know (I say almost because there is a possibility I'm wrong) for sure that he fights Magneto because 1) The recent set reports by SHH and 2) The scene from either the trailer or teaser where Wolverine is floating helplessly towards someone off screen like he did in the first X-Men movie. Now I have two possiblities about the Wolvy Vs Mags fight. Number One: Magneto tosses him like hundreds of feet into the forest through some trees, showing some awesome action. Number Two: ok this is far-fetched so try to follow me. This could be a turning point in the movie. Magneto gets Wolverine in his magnetic grips, and begins to torture him (ala the recent set reports). He then gets bored or something, and rips his adamantium skeleton from his body, almost killing him and leaving him nearly powerless. Jean sees this act of pointless violence and realizes that she is on the wrong side. She then proceeds to knock out Magneto using the awesome powers of the Phoenix, and takes him to Professor Xavier, along with Wolverine's nearly dead body. Xavier sees Wolverine and becomes furious at his former friend. He no longer has remorse and mindwipes him (ala the comics leading to Onslaught). I personally love the Onslaught Arc, despite many not liking it. Plus, this gets me to thinking that it could create the ultimate Marvel movie based on Onslaught. At the end of X3, we could see the reprecussions of Xavier mindwiping Magneto, and begin to see a transformation into Onslaught. Then Marvel could release a massive movie titled Onslaught (or something better lol) that shows the massive crossover arc. It could feature all of the major participants, including Captain America, The Hulk, Iron Man, and everyone else. Not only would that be an action packed kick ass movie (in my opinion), but it would also allow Marvel to introduce on screen some superheroes like Captain America and Iron Man to get them back into mainstream, which could lead into their own movies coming sooner than planned now (if planned). Wow ok that got off topic but to sum things up, Wolvering fights Multiple Man and Magneto lol.

thats a mouthfull , but sounds gooood:up:

WorthyStevens4 said:
I think he'll have to attempt to attack her when she's in her Phoenix form (or firebird form) and fail.
He could like fly towards her but burns up before he reaches her

Wolverine Vs Dark Phoenix Confirmed By Ign
Wolverine Vs Magneto Confirmed By Ign .at The Forest And Final Battle
Wolverine Vs Juggernaut Confirmed By Ign. At Jean Grey House And The Final Battle.

ken smith said:
Wolverine Vs Juggernaut Confirmed By Ign. At Jean Grey House And The Final Battle.
Avtually the the second Wolverine fight with Juggerant doesn't take place in the final battle. Its at Worthington Labs isn't it?

Worthington Lab Is In The Final Battle, And He Fought Juggernaut There.

ken smith said:
Worthington Lab Is In The Final Battle, And He Fought Juggernaut There.
We don't know for SURE the purpose of Alcatraz, but it's not unreasonable to assume that's the production facility for Worthington Labs.

Isn't it confirmed somewhere that the Juggernaut/Kitty chase is in the final battle or Act 3 (?)?

Funny thing wolverine's my favorite x-men,but in almost all of the fights he will get his ass kicked, which in a way is a good thing because it shows how hard logan is he always gets beaten and then he just stands up and dusts himself off, but really I think apart from the fights mentioned and his fight with MM and jugs and mags,he will also fight a lot of the brotherhoods,thugs just to show wolvies awesome berserker moves, in the forest and in the final battle,wolvie will get the highest body count i nthe movie,aside from that I think he will also fight the sentinels if they're in the movie and that has already been confirmed by rattner himself.

I didn't even see this thread! Anyway, i think he'll be fighting alot, hard to say who though.

i think he will kill magneto, quills, and multiple man,oh and omega red

magneto and jean grey could provide some very emotional battles for wolverine.

ken smith said:

They should leave something for the spin off... :o
I actually want to see him fight Cyclops. :up:

It's confrimed he fight Juggs, and Mutiple Man!!! And in the forest scene his fight some of Magneto's men.

he fought juggernaut twice at jean's house and tthe final battle

ken smith said:
he fought juggernaut twice at jean's house and tthe final battle

It's not confirmed he fights Jugg in the final battle...

lordofthenerds said:
IGN confirmed it.

Was it the same article where they were talking about the Sentinel in the DR? I must've missed it.

It'd be nice to see Wolvie and Colossus pull a Fastball Special on Juggernaut.

Cyclops!
byecyclops7yt.jpg
(a manip made by JockerNick with more pics by me! Muhuhhuahahahah I am evil)

^ Astorid Man, you don't have to post that everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"