Who Wins? Doctor Manhattan vs Galactus

Galactus, Devourer of Naked Blue Guys

Galactus punch his little brother dr.manhattan (if u know what i mean little blue)??? is look hurt...:/

Dr, Manhatten cannot be destroyed, he can teleport anywhere in the Universe in an instant, he can exist in past, present and future, he can see past, present and future, has telekinesis, is Immortal.

Galactus cannot do anything here.

Where has it been shown that Dr M can exist in the past, present and future? I thought he could just see the past, present and future simultaneously?

Either way, Galactus can do all that too. There is nothing Dr M can do to Galactus.

Dr. Manhatten would win with just a flick of the wrist.

Last edited:
5zaZx.jpg

I don't think Manhattan would even bother trying to fight. :o

Galactus, by far.

Galactus is out of Dr. Manhattan's league. idk if he'd even make it past the heralds.

Galactus, by far.

Galactus is out of Dr. Manhattan's league. idk if he'd even make it past the heralds.
I see him closer to Silver Surfer's power level, Galactus would be in a different league indeed.

Manhattan was "created" in a lab accident, Galactus was created with the destruction of his whole universe, the energy difference between both accidents is just too big.

Manhattan can create a big sand castle on Mars, while Galactus can just devour Mars, or Jupiter, or Saturn, or even bigger planets outside our solar system. He could just eat Earth with Manhattan on it, and the doctor's only choice to survive would be to teleport outside the planet, he couldn't fight against one of the most powerful beings in the whole universe.

If I remember well, Mahattan himself said that his powers had certain limitations, that he wouldn't be able to stop a soviet full nuclear attack, I don't remeber if he said exactly this, but I remember reading (like yesterday) something like this mentioned in a thread from other forum where a similar fight was discussed.

Galactus not only has the power to stop that kind of attack, he has the power to destroy and devour full planets, he is among the most powerful entities in the whole universe, Manhattan could be just a powerful herald to serve the devourer of worlds, not a real threat, at least not when he is full powered and not starving.

Doctor Manhattan is kind of untested. Watchmen claims he's omnipotent, but he never performs any feats that the Silver Surfer couldn't match. Galactus is of course leagues beyond that.

Galactus based on feats.

Galactus, by far.

Exactly. If you plunk Silver Surfer in the middle of Watchmen, or hell, in the middle of our world, he'd seem like an omnipotent god.

Galactus unleashed an attack in the Annihilation climax that ravaged galaxies. I'm not saying Manhattan necessarily couldn't do that, but we have no proof that he can.

Uh.....
Dr.Manhattan doesn't have any planet level feat claiming he does is a speculation/assumption as he has physical/mental weaknesses.....
1. His brain is STILL PHYSICAL.
2. He can't DIRECTLY interfere.
3. He has limits to his powers.

Galactus only weaknesses are higher Nigh-omnipotent beings and or items along with the Ultimate Nullifier I mean Galactus once RAISED his fist and destroyed a entire UNIVERSE on-panel.

Galactus wins this to many feats and powers that dwarfs Dr.Manhattan.

Galactus win,? of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"