Who would be the villain

Spidey-Lad93

Civilian
Reaction score
Who would be the 1st villain in the next Batman movie I want to see somebody who hasn't appeared on screen before but they probably choose The Joker

First villain: Penguin

For the sequel: Riddler

Make it an Arkham story

Joker and Harley have kidnapped Jason and Barbara Gordon and are holding them in Arkham

Bruce and Dick in a minor role have to fight Killer Croc and Clayface before reaching Joker and Harley

In the end Joker kills Jason and paralyzes Barbara. Batman loses his cool and beats the **** out of Joker

Red Hood

seeds are planted in BvS with Bruce mourning Jason

I'm guessing it's anyone who wasn't used in Nolan's trilogy:

The Riddler
The Penguin
Mr. Freeze
Poison Ivy

Or anyone never used at all:

Harley Quinn
Hugo Strange
Mad Hatter
Clayface
Man-Bat
Killer Croc

You could really make a whole trilogy of un-used villains.

Under the red hood storyline, that way we get to see multiple villains in different capacities.

Personally, I would dovetail a timeline laying out the Red Hood Joker origin of first meeting with as people are suggesting, drip feed from DoJ and Suicide Squad continuation of Joker in public eye again and if, Barabara introduced in DoJ as is thought, bring Killing Joke crippling and fighting on Jim Gordon's behalf for his daughter.

Here is an old post I made in favour of Poison Ivy.

I think she would be very strong used in this way, and I really don't want to see Batman's world reconstructed from a "year one" scenario again, nor to see Batman's first showdown with The Joker again (unless that is in flashback).

Alternatively, both The Riddler and The Penguin are overdue another appearance. The Penguin in particularly has a lot of mileage as a character of Shakespearian, tragic evil. Penguin: Pain and Prejudice really made the best of his story, I think, and he would make an excellent "background" villain throughout a series of movies.

I want the Joker again, I want a Batman vs a Joker film where they're familiar with each other. Use flashbacks to show how they met and how the Joker became the Joker.

You can always have a secondary villain aswell, I'd even love it if they had Edward Anygma in it as an FBI agent setting him up for a sequel and/or the Penguin as a night club owner or whatever. It's one of the things I think they missed a trick with in the Nolan series, Harvey Dent in Batman Begins would have been great. At the end of the Dark Knight where he turns into Two Face, they could have left him for the third film.

I wouldn't have wanted to see Two-Face in two movies, going on a rampage. I love the character but not that much. Not to give him two films (or one and a half if we want to be technical) while Joker or Ras Al Ghul get 1 film each.

I wouldn't have wanted to see Two-Face in two movies, going on a rampage. I love the character but not that much. Not to give him two films (or one and a half if we want to be technical) while Joker or Ras Al Ghul get 1 film each.

But he wouldn't have had two movies as two face. He'd have been Harvey Dent for two and Two Face for the third film. That's fine if its not what you have wanted but I was posting what I wanted. It was also to explsin how I would use the Nygma character.

I think using Mr. Freeze would be a proper way to go. You could also have The Joker/Harley Quinn show up since they would already be introduced in the Suicide Squad film.

I had an idea for Hugo Strange being the main villain, but because he starts trying to manipulate Ivy and stuff hits the fan, she ends up becoming a truly massive world scale threat that causes the climax of the film. And I had another where Strange is running experiments to try and one-up Batman in making villains, so he starts deploying these roided versions of the classic rogues: Magpie=Catwoman, Fright=Scarecrow, Blockbuster=Croc, Charlatan=Twoface, Ultimate Clayface=Clayface. And since he capturesd Batman, Batman has to team up with some of the greyer villains (Catwoman, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze) to escape anf take him down.

Anyway, I feel combo of villains is still the way to go. Either a small pair of brains and brawn style characters, or get some kind of massive villain team-up.

I'd love to see the Under The Red Hood animated film adapted as the next Batman movie

I don't know if we'll get a trilogy with this Batman or not but I'd if there is I'd like to see:

1. Riddler or Hugo Strange
2. Mr. Freeze
3. The Joker

Mad Hatter is my fav so I would like to see him as a Batman movie foe. Or Black Mask.

Mad Hatter is my fav so I would like to see him as a Batman movie foe. Or Black Mask.
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

First villain should be Ra's Al Ghul for the first Batman solo movie with Affleck going up against Ra's Al Ghul, his mentor

Sequel should then see Ben Affleck/Batman go up against Hugo Strange

And trilogy, final movie in the franchise, Ben Affleck/Batman should go up against The Joker and Two-Face therefore introducing Robin

Don't know if you have a problem but i suggest you stop waiting for me to post and add unnecessary posts. I would appreciate if you don't like individual opinions then ignore them. You are allowed your say but kindly don't use my posts to add gripes'.

First villain should be Ra's Al Ghul for the first Batman solo movie with Affleck going up against Ra's Al Ghul, his mentor

Too much of a retread. I'd like for Batman to avoid what's currently going on with Spider-Man (the overuse of certain villains in live action).

But I'd be a really happy camper if we finally got Black Mask or Killer Croc. Perhaps both could work within the confines of one film? :shr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"