Who would you be? marvel vs DC

so far its been the voting on both match ups shown so far has been marvel heavy, very interesting.

I'd take Cap over Batman in a second-- wouldn't want to deal with Bruce's issues.

After much deliberation, I think I'd rather be Superman than Thor. Thor's cooler and the kryptonite weakness is a bummer, but I'd just slightly rather deal with Luthor than Loki, and the presence of a steady love interest seals the deal...

Captain America.

If you actually want to be Batman you must be really messed up :/

Captain America

Hmmm... it WOULD be nice to be a billionaire. And batman's got mad skills to be sure but I think i'd still take Cap. Cap's better in every physical way plus in marvel he's more famous than Jesus. He's like the ultimate rockstar famous. I doubt monetary troubles would ever be a part of Cap's life. He's Captain freakin America not Peter Parker.

Batman.

Hell, Cap has possibly just as many issues as Batman. He's guilt over Bucky is always being resurfaced, with Bucky alive he's even more confused, all the people he used to know in the 40's are pretty much dead or in a retirement home wearing depends, he can never trust his own government, he always is living in the past (listening to the same old music, watching the same old movies), and he's had enough problems with the Avengers that he's stuck taking a backseat to Wolverine now.

Cap, without question. Super strength and virtually never aging as opposed to what? Prep time? That's a pretty easy decision. :p

Batman, never a big fan of Captain America, dont know why.

Batman, definitely. And for the first match-up.. Superman.

Superman and Batman.

I don't know how people could pick Cap over Batman. I know that Bruce is a messed up in the head and all but still...you get to be a billionaire and a pimp.

Now that's my version of an American hero..not Captain America:)

well, cap pritty much dominated hat one. new match up commin soon

this one you are them 100%

doomsday
doomsday.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_(comics)

or

the hulk

hulk088cov.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_(comics)

I´d rather be the Hulk, he´s always been my favorite plus you can´t go wrong with being the stongest one there is :hulk:

Banner - at least I get a few moments of clarity and strength wise it is not like there would be a mountain range to have to hold up ;)

Hulk, at least he gets to be normal periodically.

It depends....Am I just Hulk? If I were just Hulk and in Control I'd be Hulk. But if I were banner and I lost myself to the hulk during transformations then i would rather be Doomdsay

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"