Who would you be? marvel vs DC

The Green Goblin.

The Joker is a great villian, and it would be fun to have that level of fear associated with him, but The Goblin can actually match his opponent physically. Not only that, but he's a freakin' billionaire with tons of gadgets that actually work, as opposed to some being mere trick guns and whoppi cushions. Plus, come on... The Joker doesn't have a flying glider with rockets.

not only would the green goblin win, but i think he could whip batman's backside also.

In the match ups so far:

1) Thor - he is after all a god
2) Captain America - the shield is cool and he at least believes in a better world.
3) Hulk - even after having most of the flesh flayed off him he still keeps going
4) Green Goblin - Pumpkin Bombs, 'nuff said.

so far out of the match ups , marvel has been dominating, either the match ups are not good, or marvel is just that good, huh

Or it's because this is in the Marvel Forum.

i dont think thats the reason, looking around i see the same people in marvel threads, as in the dc threads.

Vanguard07 said:
On this one i say Hulk. He's smarter, less ugly and he isnt evil. Plus he gets more chicks. (Not a lot of chicks mind you but more than Doomsday)
Actually, Banner has been with quite a few different chicks in the past few years. All of them were hot.:)

And yes, I DO choose Doomsday... ;)

The Goblin. Both of them are psychos, but Joker seems a little crazier and more masochistic.

arachnidkeeper said:
not only would the green goblin win, but i think he could whip batman's backside also.

Green Goblin is no match for The Joker (or Batman). The guy really is the Batman of villians. He always has something to beat you with. He beat Carnage without breaking a sweat.The guy is THE villain and has been for 66 years. Period.

Mr. Green said:
The Goblin. Both of them are psychos, but Joker seems a little crazier and more masochistic.

Yeah but according to the guy who mad the thread you are supposed to pick the crazier one I believe.

Master Bruce said:
The Green Goblin.

The Joker is a great villian, and it would be fun to have that level of fear associated with him, but The Goblin can actually match his opponent physically. Not only that, but he's a freakin' billionaire with tons of gadgets that actually work, as opposed to some being mere trick guns and whoppi cushions. Plus, come on... The Joker doesn't have a flying glider with rockets.

Dude you call yourself Master Bruce and you choose Green Goblin over The Joker? Pretty strange man.

Calendar Man said:
Dude you call yourself Master Bruce and you choose Green Goblin over The Joker? Pretty strange man.

When I first saw the name I thought of Bruce Lee. Then again, he'd be Master Lee wouldn't he? :venom:

Calendar Man said:
Yeah but according to the guy who mad the thread you are supposed to pick the crazier one I believe.

no, you just pick who out of these two, youwould wanna be. if a genie came to you and said, either i can turn you into the joker, or greengoblin.....pick.NOW. that is what this thread is. sometimes you take just there powers. sometimes there whole life, like in this match up.

ithink in this match up i would have to go with joker. i really think he is one of the smartest people in the dc universe, but his mind is so messed up its hard to see that. hes had hundreds of great ideas to make the city of gothem and the world laugh in his crazy messed up mind. and no one has had an effect on batman like he has. one of the toughest guys in the dc universe.

new match up commin soon

new match up. once again, you are them 100%

QUICKSILVER ( POST house of M )

Quick_silver_small.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quicksilver_(comics)
or

THE FLASH ( wally west )

flash.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flash

The wiki entry didnt really go into detail, what power does quicksliver now have?

from what i gather from his post house of m mini series, he can time travel . the mist that he stole from the inhumans returns mutant powers. but amps them up.

this is from marvel.com

Powers
Quicksilver possessed superhuman speed, and could travel on foot at speed exceeding the speed of sound for hundreds of miles before tiring; he could "fly" for short distances by flapping his arms or "vibrating" his legs; he could also use his speed to create cyclones, dodge machine gun and laser fire, and run up walls and across water. When the High Evolutionary's Isotope E upgraded his powers, he did not know the true limits of his speed.
Following the loss of his mutant nature, Quicksilver exposed himself to the Terrigen Mists, resulting in him now possessing the power to vibrate his atoms so quickly he travels forward in time. His molecular speed that he generates displaces him out of the mainstream time/space so that he is able to propel himself into the future. He can leap from an hour to up to twelve days, and remain for several minutes to several hours before being recalled to his present time once his body tires, or he can return at will before his time is up. As he returns from his trip, he returns the exact moment he left so as to appear that he has been gone for half a nano-second. He is able to bring inorganic objects from the future back to his correct time, although it has yet been shown what would happen if he attempted to bring organic objects with him. These new powers are having an affect on his physical health. Each time he meets up with his future self (if indeed the person he meets is his future self), the future self looks more and more haggard.

Abilities
Quicksilver was trained by Captain America in hand-to-hand combat.

oh, stupid me. I only read the HOM part.

Anyway, I'd go with the Flash. His powers have such rediculous potential.

Calendar Man said:

Never once did I ever say that I liked the Green Goblin over The Joker. It's not about which character you like better. It's about who you'd rather be. And from a logical standpoint, considering what I know about each character, I'd just rather be The Green Goblin. GG isn't even in my top five favorite villians of all time.

Plus, as strange as it sounds, one of the reasons I chose GG was because he is more similar to Batman himself. (Costumed Billionaire With Tons Of Bat-Themed Gadgets And Some Form Of Madness.)

Flash

I wouldnt want Pietro's life

^^ I agree. Who would wanna be Magneto's son?!

Flash.

The Flash, such an easy choice it is not even worth thinking about.

Hell I think if someone asked me if I could become any hero I'd go with the Flash - superspeed is awesome.

iambilly81 said:
NEW MATCH UP 100% them. so yes, your insane, but who is more insane? that is the question

GREEN GOBLIN ( NORMAN OSBORN)
green_goblin.jpg

or

THE JOKER

joker-719855.jpg

and if you do know know of these two guys...........you shouldnt be in the comicbook threads

Yes,I know I'm a little late with this one but I had to say that I would be the green goblin-easy!!

iambilly81 said:
new match up. once again, you are them 100%

QUICKSILVER ( POST house of M )

Quick_silver_small.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quicksilver_%28comics%29
or

THE FLASH ( wally west )

flash.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flash

lets see wally's cool and funny but quicksiver has always been fast,ever since his mutant abilities kicked in-oh about 12 or 13 he has always been fast and having magneto for a father,like have joe jackson as your father,or ike turner whipping you ass into shape.
yeah quicksilver is a butt,but he carries it well,I like the flash,but quicksilver is much better!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"