ep34holloway240x360oq1.jpg
greenarrow52fh8.jpg

Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan
nathanfillion1sizedba8.jpg
150pxjordanpachecokg7.jpg

Aaron Eckhart as Barry Allen
1077300517aaron1wp9.jpg
185pxbarryallenkitsonaj4.jpg

The Rock would be pretty cool, but Arnold Vosloo would be better.
voslooml1.jpg

yeah, he's got that arrogant look down. and his ears look naturally pointy, too.

Heath Ledger? I'm still scratching my head on that one. Is this going to be "BrokeBat Mountain"?

old? Sorry I guess I'm not up on what you kids say these days. If you don't like my jokes, lets get down to brass tacks. Heath was my last choice out of the people in the running. He was the one I figured they put in by mistake. I have seen enough movies with him in them to know that he is a mediocre actor at best. I just don't want to see my favorite Villan played by someone I have little faith in.

I always thought Sean Bean (even though English) would make a good Jonah Hex.
po.136199.jpg

jhex1cov-vi.jpg

I could see that, he masks his accent very well.

^^^^Hes reminds me of a younger Clint Eastwodd sometimes which is why i think he would make a good Hex.

Now I know it may sound crazy, and alot of you might not agree with me on this but I would consider Matt Damon for the role of Clark Kent/Superman. Now before u all jump me for this I would also maybe consider him for Bruce Wayne/Batman just look at these comparisons.

photo_5.jpg
superman_2.jpg

I know alot of people don't see it when they look at the photos of him, and I also know that he isn't really big enough for either role. But for some reason I could see him as Clark Kent/Superman. But even more I can see him for the role of Bruce Wayne/Batman

matt_damon.jpg
Bruce Wayne
bruce_wayne_batman.jpg

thats it for now, alot of people think I am crazy for thinking he would fit those roles good. But if he was taller and more built I think he would be good for the roles of those two characters.

Ya your crazy who would wanna cast MATT DAMON as superman,lol. In all seriousness,I personally think he would be better suited as batman than superman.
As of right now Routh and Bale are good choices for their roles. Though I'd pick Matt over Nicolous Cage any day for the role of superman(the rumors of Cage being superman,incase if ppl were wondering,were running rampent when supes was in pre-production).
I think Ewen Mcgreggor would make a good Green Arrow. On side note,saw a preview of Smallville and their Justice league episode. Looked entertaining to say the least. I seen a pictures of Green Arrow in Smallvilles monthly mag,he looked pretty cool.

Well, honestly, (ignoring their caped personas for a minute) I can see him more as Clark than as Bruce. He has a definite innocence in his expression that fits Clark, and Bruce always looks slightly cynical, as though he doesn't really believe you. ((whoever you are)) As for Batman/Superman, i really don't know, but that's how i feel about their "mild-mannered" faces.

And i completely agree CB's perfect as Batman. Haven't seen SR, so i can't really comment on Routh, tho he does look scarily like Chris Reeves.

nocomics said:
Ya your crazy who would wanna cast MATT DAMON as superman,lol. In all seriousness,I personally think he would be better suited as batman than superman.
As of right now Routh and Bale are good choices for their roles. Though I'd pick Matt over Nicolous Cage any day for the role of superman(the rumors of Cage being superman,incase if ppl were wondering,were running rampent when supes was in pre-production).
I think Ewen Mcgreggor would make a good Green Arrow. On side note,saw a preview of Smallville and their Justice league episode. Looked entertaining to say the least. I seen a pictures of Green Arrow in Smallvilles monthly mag,he looked pretty cool.

i could see damon as someone like arsenal or hourman. someone who's young-ish.

as for mcgregor, he'd make a decent green arrow and i totally respoect him as an actor, but i prefer josh lucas in that role, for several reasons. 1) he's taller and bigger than mcgregor, 2) i see him being able to pull off the cocky aspect of the character better than mcgregor, and 3) he's got a raspier voice than mcgregor, which for some reason i imagine green arrow having.

i didn't see that smallville preview. did they show any other potential heroes? when does that episode air?

sinewave said:
i could see damon as someone like arsenal or hourman. someone who's young-ish.

as for mcgregor, he'd make a decent green arrow and i totally respoect him as an actor, but i prefer josh lucas in that role, for several reasons. 1) he's taller and bigger than mcgregor, 2) i see him being able to pull off the cocky aspect of the character better than mcgregor, and 3) he's got a raspier voice than mcgregor, which for some reason i imagine green arrow having.

i didn't see that smallville preview. did they show any other potential heroes? when does that episode air?

Think it airs this coming Wed or thursday. Im not sure who else is in it but there seemed to beat atleast 5 heroes totall maybe more. I know I saw aquaman/green arrow/superman/Flash/cyborg and the others Im not sure about. I Just caught the tailend of commercial and had them walking together w/superman in middle. Think I did see a female so maybe she's wonderwmen,but don't hold me to that..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"