The Flash Whole The Flash story line for the birds now? [SPOILERS]

holasoymax

Civilian
Reaction score
After Barry saved his mum in the season 2 final, it means that everything that happened in season 1 & 2 is now different and for the birds, though I liked the story. Does that mean that I will never get to see old Cisco, Catelyn, Joe or Iris again?

After Barry saved his mum in the season 2 final, it means that everything that happened in season 1 & 2 is now different and for the birds, though I liked the story. Does that mean that I will never get to see old Cisco, Catelyn, Joe or Iris again?

The new timeline he created is temporary, the season 1&2 timeline will return with some changes before too long when Barry realizes he has to fix what he did.

No. It doesn't mean that.

If you'll remember, when barry went back in Season 1, he saw a Flash was already there, and told him not to do it. That'll be season 3 Flash. After probably a single episode.

They will still be on the show, just drastically different. Such as Cisco being wealthy and in charge of Star Labs. And of course not knowing Barry at all. Which begs the question, how does Cisco get wealthy and own Star Labs?

I don't think such a change has anything to do with Barry, but with Barry's mother. Something she did, either direct or indirect, has good and bad consequences for Cisco. Good as in money and bad as in snobby!

They will still be on the show, just drastically different. Such as Cisco being wealthy and in charge of Star Labs. And of course not knowing Barry at all. Which begs the question, how does Cisco get wealthy and own Star Labs?

I don't think such a change has anything to do with Barry, but with Barry's mother. Something she did, either direct or indirect, has good and bad consequences for Cisco. Good as in money and bad as in snobby!

That's what the OP was talking about, the changes you list will not be a permanent part of the show, the Flashpoint timeline will not stick around long.

That's what the OP was talking about, the changes you list will not be a permanent part of the show, the Flashpoint timeline will not stick around long.

Yes, thankfully it will re-set. But give it a few episodes just to show how screwed up Barry made it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"