Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Who's a traitor?

hoy-small-fry

It's a dance-off bro!
Reaction score
With Turn, Turn, Turn just around the corner, let's make some predictions as to who, if anyone, is a traitor.

The last episode suggests someone is acting counter to the team's interests within SHIELD, so vote for as many, or as few as you like :)

Also bear in mind some people may not have seen TWS yet, so you know, spoilers if necessary :ninja:

still think it's Hand

I know about the set photos with Garrett, but if he's a traitor, why (in the promo clip) is his plane getting shot at by SHIELD drones?

I know about the set photos with Garrett, but if he's a traitor, why (in the promo clip) is his plane getting shot at by SHIELD drones?

He also doesn't strike me as traitorous, but then again, nor did [BLACKOUT]Sitwell[/BLACKOUT]

Me. I decided to give Arrow a second chance and tried to binge watch season 1.
I regret that decision now as I reach episode 5. This show is getting worse instead of better, but I'm a traitor nevertheless.

Storywise, Agent Blake. Because he touched Lola.

May has gotta be a red herring. I'd bank on it.

So by traitor you mean Hydra or the Clairvoyant?
:woot:

May has gotta be a red herring. I'd bank on it.

Of course

As we saw in TWS, Fury doesnt trust anyone

That's why May's line was encrypted
That's why Fury went great lengths to hide everything about Tahiti

Possibly because Hand knows for a fact that he's Rogue and she is assuming Coulson and crew are implicated as well?

Don't think so, Garrett was targeted because he was viewed as a threat I'm wondering if Hand diverted the plane because Simmons revealed Fitz had found an encrypted line on the bus and when the line went dead she looked for help...

The other option is that Fury wasn't the only one with access to that encrypted hard line and when it was cut they assumed whatever they were doing was rumbled and responded asap...

Take the time it took between the line cut and with the plane being diverted what does that say to you?

Hand being a traitor would be really underwhelming. It's the most obvious and predictable way that the show could go. Garrett being a traitor isn't much better. I'm hoping that Hand is either running some kind of triple-cross in order to draw out the real traitor, or she's learned about the events of TWS and is just panicking (believing that Coulson's team is compromised).

I can't help wondering where the end of the 16th episode puts it where the winter soldier starts off with the
ambush of Fury
?

I'm hoping its Ward. He'd have to be really incompetent to shoot a disabled man who poses no threat to them, or a traitor. Plus, its a chance to kill him off.

Please let Fitz and Simmons be the Hydras

It's COULSON !!!! I haven't trusted that sneaky, likable bastard since he intentionally got Loki's staff dirty. :yay:

Hand is nearly a certain lock. Given her shady comic book past with Norman Osborn, and Marvel's current predicament with anything Spider-man related, I
think they decided the best they could do is tie her to HYDRA.
My other vote is Ward. Not nearly the lock that Hand is, but the circumstances of his shooting incident were just too peculiar to be a slip-up by a battle hardened spy/agent.

Ward's suspicious to me because he's one of the few people on the team that can sort of act. He has some undercover training from the Ops academy, knows multiple languages etc.

In TRACKS, May says she doesn't like undercover work when they have to assume false identities on the train, so I already suspected she was a red herring. I think May's saying "it's not her, it's him".

There are a few times where we see that Fitz and Simmons suck at acting (mostly because they didn't go to the Ops academy), and they can't repress or separate their true emotions/alter their personality. They can't hold up under pressure. Ward claims he can separate himself from his emotions, but it's May who was able to wield both sides of the Berserker staff... May has faced her past. Ward represses his. Coulson prob can't be a traitor and I somehow doubt Skye is, because she wasn't that great at altering her personality when she impersonated May. If there's a traitor on the team it's someone who can hide their true character from Hill's personality assessment..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"