Who's getting ready to do their taxes?

Congradulations. I wish I could do my own taxes. That is the very reason I support the Fairtax. I would never need to file again and possibly make a mistake that could lead to an audit.

Thanks! That's definitely one of many good reasons to support the FairTax (I sent my brother my copy of "The FairTax Book" with my niece's Christmas present--here's hoping we can convince a corporate tax accountant to become a believer!). No one should have to have their life turned upside down by IRS agents simply because they made a mistake on their tax return.

Should be getting my federal back on the 29th. I'm still getting paid a training salary, and I have rent to pay. :o

I will as soon as I get my last form.

As for the few who picked "I don't pay taxes, I live off people like you", if your NOT joking...go F yourself :p

As soon as the bossman gives me my W2 form.

does anyone here use turbotax.com? if so how do you like it?

Ugh, seeing this thread just reminds me that I need to do mine :csad: On the plus side- I'm not sure about this year, but last year, as a student working part time, I didn't owe the government anything not already sucked out of my paychecks so I just got a nice check after filing :) Yay moneys. Hopefully this year will be the same, since it'll be my last year filing as a student :csad:

Just got my refund direct deposited today, and I'm shocked. It usually takes about 5 business days, but they're on the ball, surprisingly. Let me go get that **** out before they decide to snatch it back. :o

Just got my refund direct deposited today, and I'm shocked. It usually takes about 5 business days, but they're on the ball, surprisingly. Let me go get that **** out before they decide to snatch it back. :o

Direct deposit is always the way to go! To hell with waiting for your money via snail mail.

I'm guessing everybody. :o

captainobvious.jpg

:up:

:D

jag

It's crunch time. You got your **** in yet?

It's crunch time. You got your **** in yet?

I have my State return back already. Federal is supposed to be mailed out on Friday (you can check status on the IRS website and find out when your check will be cut and dropped in th email). :up:

jag

If we had a FairTax, you wouldn't have to worry about Filing any paper work to the Government.

My fiancee's taxes are going to be a few days late. She claimed 3 instead of 1 and now we owe over $500.00. I'm filing for an extension and some kind of payment plan until that stimulus thing arrives, but what kind of penalties can we expect to incur?

I've been done since February. The payroll company my employer uses allows you to access your W-2 online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"