Who's role do you want to see shine in this movie?

hands down, i want to see really emotional stuff from phoenix --and everyone who struggles with her evil nature :o

I want to see Iceman, Kitty, Rogue, and Colossus show that they've earned their uniforms... we should see just how powerful they can really be :)

This is gonna said corny, but I say it with Destiny's Child all the time. I want them all to shine in their own light. Maybe Storm will shine for her power advancement. Maybe Wolverine will shine for his character progression. Maybe Jean Grey will shine for playing a completely different, complex character. Maybe they all will shine in their emotional [FONT=&quot]portrayal of their characters...
[/FONT]

I wonder...does shine mean the same thing in america as it does in britain? ;)

Beast, Phoenix, Angel, Mystique and Juggernaut.

sparky_parker said:
I want to see collosus's organic metal REALLY SHINE!!!

lol :p

_BB_ said:
I wonder...does shine mean the same thing in america as it does in britain? ;)

what does it mean in britain? :confused:

to shine all the characters of corse!! but especially

jean/phoenix
beast
kitty
colossus
rogue
magneto!

i dont even have to want it, of course it'll be cyclops ! .. he'll be shining when jean sends a deadly fireball at him and seperates his atoms hehehe

cyke93 said:

i dont even have to want it, of course it'll be cyclops ! .. he'll be shining when jean sends a deadly fireball at him and seperates his atoms hehehe

:eek: Your proud to say that?

RagingTempest said:
:eek: Your proud to say that?

oh they didn't mean "literally" shine? hehe although i sound like im gunning for cyclops death, i really am not, but i dont think he'll live in the movie and this is just part of the grieving process.. but hey maybe next month ill get surprised... with that said .. i'd like to say cyclops, for real this time, but im pretty much not expecting much with that .. so my next choice is the members of the original 5.. bobby, i hope you freeze up, beast, i hope we get to see you walking upside down like in the comics and cartoons, and angel..

LastSunrise1981 said:
He's just trying to rile people up, it's his way of garnering attention. :o :O :) :up:

I was just worried that his fellow Cyke fans would hurt him for saying that, LOL!!!:p

I think Rogue will. In the movies so far she's done very little, and people have said over and over about how she doesn't fly, isn't strong etc.
We know she's tempted by the cure, and I can see her about to take it, but in the end I reckon she'll realise her worth and use her powers to stop Jean.

I also keep thinking that the cure storyline and the Phoenix one will end up mixed together and Jean could get cured, but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"