The Dark Knight Whos the girl in the hood???

Even if it is a girl, its not Harley, just a goon.

Michael caine did say, "dwarfs." Maybe they are just really small people. (with masks: with a closer look, it looks like a mask.)

Yeah, what happened to the dwarves?

I was looking forward to a bunch of creepy Munchkin type things ala TKJ. :csad:

I was watching the trailer earlier and also thought it looked like a woman (the body not the face, obviously, because it's a mask). But what's a difference? A goon is a goon. I don't think Joker cares either way. And it's not Harley Quinn.

I was watching the trailer earlier and also thought it looked like a woman (the body not the face, obviously, because it's a mask). But what's a difference? A goon is a goon. I don't think Joker cares either way. And it's not Harley Quinn.

Well I for one realize it's not HQ, but I donno... Joker having a chick henchman (haha... note the sexist linguistic anthropology of English there!) would be different and creepy and interesting. Especially if she otherwise looks attractive and normal, it would make you wonder what made her join up with this mass murdering psycho clown. And it brings to mind those crazy women who fall in love with serial killers in prison, and all the girls who had the hots for Hitler back in Nazi Germany. It would kind of show Jokers sick charisma and appeal by having an attractive lady be swayed to be in his gang.

Yeah, what happened to the dwarves?

I was looking forward to a bunch of creepy Munchkin type things ala TKJ. :csad:

It was metaphorical. The Joker doesn't have a midget army. The goons are called the names of the 7 Dwarves, i.e- in the bank robbery scene, Joker is Grumpy, Danny Goldring is Chuckles, etc. They also, obviously, wear clown masks, which adds to that image.

It was metaphorical. The Joker doesn't have a midget army. The goons are called the names of the 7 Dwarves, i.e- in the bank robbery scene, Joker is Grumpy, Danny Goldring is Chuckles, etc. They also, obviously, wear clown masks, which adds to that image.

Well that's a disappointment.

Well I for one realize it's not HQ, but I donno... Joker having a chick henchman (haha... note the sexist linguistic anthropology of English there!) would be different and creepy and interesting. Especially if she otherwise looks attractive and normal, it would make you wonder what made her join up with this mass murdering psycho clown. And it brings to mind those crazy women who fall in love with serial killers in prison, and all the girls who had the hots for Hitler back in Nazi Germany. It would kind of show Jokers sick charisma and appeal by having an attractive lady be swayed to be in his gang.
Yeah..or maybe we'll never see her without her mask so it won't matter. I wouldn't read too much into it until there's a reason to.

Jesus, are we still talking about Harley? You know, the character we have never had a reason to believe is in the film, ever? I like Harley and all, but this is ridiculous. There is as much reason for this as there is for me to select pictures of random goons and say "COULD TIhS B TEH CLAYFACES?!?!11"

I think we're all just getting really bored/impatient for new material. :/

It's a goon. The shape of the face is a mask, and it's just the weird lighting in the background that gives it a flesh color.

In the Joker in jail picture, there's a guy in the back with a hoodie on.

Is it possibly him in that scene too?

Actually on the subject of all henchmen, I think all of the goons aren't going to have their masks removed.

Ya same here, hey BF we agree 100 percent on something. I wanted little dwarves running around.

Actually on the subject of all henchmen, I think all of the goons aren't going to have their masks removed.
That was oddly worded, you mean you think none of them will show their faces? Because if that's what you are saying, then I agree. I don't think we'll see any goon faces, save the ones in the jail of course.

Ya same here, hey BF we agree 100 percent on something. I wanted little dwarves running around.

Wow, anything can happen ! :woot::cwink:

Here, have a soda. (toast!)

I thought dwarves running around would fit Jokers twisted sense of humor perfectly...

Ya, I am really bad at communicating my thoughts through words. Ya thats what I meant, you won't see their faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"