The Dark Knight Whos the girl in the hood???

Based on the pic above, I agree he probably did cut her cheek with the knife for real (and not just tease her) but as for kissing her on the lips, I'm not so sure. The deep red on her bottom lip could easily be "too much" lipstick applied (with a little brush). It's very luscious, deep color lipstick that stands out even in the short moments we see of her in the trailer.

I think the make-up department just added a bit more on the bottom lip to make the lips more pronounced, shiny and feminine. The gloss probably added to this effect. It's just a touch of glossy liquid lipstick over normal lipstick.

Besides, if he kissed her, I'd imagine it would have been rather sloppy and quick and her lipstick would have smeared at least a little, considering how glossy and heavily applied it is. She probably can't even eat anything at the party without the make-up disappearing in the process LOLZ.

(I know you're a gal, too, I'm just saying... :yay: )

Well I would guess "more smeared" too but it's just really odd by the pic. The color red on 1/2 her bottom lip is not the same color red as the rest of the lips. And it's not just a highlight. I added a ton of blue balance to this pic and those spots of red I pointed out were so strong they didn't go away. I think her lip stick was a sort of dull brownish red to go with her tan skin and we know the joker has super bright red lip stick.

I don't think he cut her, just looks like a blemish or something to me.

Has anyone looked at any other pictures of her to see if she naturally has a scar or scratch there or something?

Based on the pic above, I agree he probably did cut her cheek with the knife for real (and not just tease her) but as for kissing her on the lips, I'm not so sure. The deep red on her bottom lip could easily be "too much" lipstick applied (with a little brush). It's very luscious, deep color lipstick that stands out even in the short moments we see of her in the trailer.

I'd think that if the Joker was going to cut someone's face, then he'd do more harm than that.

I'm going for some sort of punch/slap on the side of her face. A knife cut would cause considerable more damage than the mark on the photo. The abrasion rides right along her cheek bone. Any of you that is familiar with boxing/MMA or any other form of fighting knows that areas where bone is closest to the skin gets an abrasion/cut first. The photo where Joker is holding the knife to Dawes face shows the knife going at a downward angle from the front of her face. The way Joker is holding the knife, the only way to cut her face would be at that downward angle. Not like the photo of Dawes by herself.

the_dark_knight_joker_image.jpg

The spot on her lip could be a bi-product of the brightness being messed with in photoshop. But then again, the intesity of the red stops abruptly before reaching the side of her mouth so it could be a kiss from Mista J. I would think that the top of her mouth would have the same sort of coloring as well.

I know that I'm splitting hairs here, but that's what this board is best at :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"