• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Who's the hottest CBM female from 2012? (Black Widow, Gwen, or Catwoman)

MessiahDecoy123

Psychological Anarchist
Reaction score
Feel free to post pics of your favorite for scientific purposes of course.

Scarlett-Johansson-Black-Widow-Costume-The-Avengers.jpg

Emma-Stone-as-Gwen-Stacy-in-The-Amazing-Spider-Man.jpg

283135-anne-hathaway-is-catwoman.jpg

VERY close between Black Widow and Catwoman, but Black Widow just barely pulled ahead for me, perhaps mostly because of that extended shot from behind during her talk with Loki.

I went with cat woman for the white snake shot of her straddling the bat-pod. good lawd.

This is a VERY difficult decision, in real life, I would take Emma Stone any day, but in their respective movies they were all unbelievable hot.

While we're at it, while I don't think they would be up there with Black Widow or Catwoman, might as well include "Miranda Tate" and Maria Hill. I think they are both extremely attractive.

Why must we choose? :awesome:

If going by physical attractiveness alone, Black Widow takes this easily. But I'd like my girl with personality, so I'm going for Catwoman overall.

I would marry with Gwen, keep Black Widow as my mistress and cheat them both with Catwoman.

picture.php

I'd marry Black Widow, have Black Widow as my mistress, and cheat on them both with Black Widow.

... Black Widow.

I'd be afraid of cheating on catwoman or black widow. they'd kill the sh** outta me brah.

That's okay, because in Soviet Russia, Black Widow cheats on *you*. :woot:

I don't think I'll get off as lucky with the serial larconist with knives attached to her boots.

Man it's close, between her and the Widow, but I love Catwoman's long legs!

Black Widow all the way , all day, every day !!!!!

Leaving aside the catsuit comparisons, I think that Romanoff looked flawlessly beautiful in the non suited up scenes. Her opening scene and her recruitment of Banner are utterly perfect. Not to mention, something about her lips and eyes is smoldering.

Any particular reason the opening post uses a promotional pic for Catwoman and not Widow? :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"