Who's the villain/villains you'd like to see Wolverine face?

I'd like to see some sort of adaption to Frank Millers 'Wolverine' where he faced Shingen and the Hand.

Maybe deviate from it slightly and add Sabretooth into the mix.

'X-men' never got into the history between the two.

SUPERBENITEZ said:
I'd like to see some sort of adaption to Frank Millers 'Wolverine' where he faced Shingen and the Hand.

I think the Wolverine movie should be set in Japan, but with Viper as the head villain.

Again, Thanks To Elektra, The Hand Is Unlikely.

I'd say deadpool would almost have to be in the movie because he is part of wolverines past and was part of the Weapon X projects as well.

Deadpool also has the healing factor and in my opinion would kick Wolverines hide

And back to the Hand; hasn't the ninja thing kinda been done to death? And if it's a prequel, we already saw Batman start out fighting ninjas; Wolverine should go a different route.

Chris Wallace said:
And back to the Hand; hasn't the ninja thing kinda been done to death? And if it's a prequel, we already saw Batman start out fighting ninjas; Wolverine should go a different route.

Surely you jest - there can never be too many ninjas!!!! lol.

Seriously though, I know what you mean.

Perhaps they could use his black ops missions with Victor Creed or something.

Chris Wallace said:

Deadpool is'nt an ordinary ninja and also the focus would not be completely on him I agree i would have him to be honest not as a villain but as a sort of aid to Logan. a side ally for a shot portion of the film.

I JUST WANNA SEE HIM!!! :D

I Made Them 2 Separate Posts B/c I Don't Consider Deadpool A Ninja.
And If He's Getting His Own Movie He Won't Be In Wolverine's; Or At Least He Shouldn't. They Haven't Even Interacted Enough To Justify It, Imo. It'd Be Like Having Spider-Man Fight Magneto Or Dr. Doom In A Movie.

Chris Wallace said:
I Made Them 2 Separate Posts B/c I Don't Consider Deadpool A Ninja.
And If He's Getting His Own Movie He Won't Be In Wolverine's; Or At Least He Shouldn't. They Haven't Even Interacted Enough To Justify It, Imo. It'd Be Like Having Spider-Man Fight Magneto Or Dr. Doom In A Movie.

see.... that's why bodie killed you in season 1 :D

bah, i wanna see wolverine go up against the whole alpha flight and vindicator, just like the great repo man ep.

if he's really the best there is, then he'll definitely be able to handle a group...

plus i wanna really badly see vindicator's costume on the big screen...

:(:(:(

Odin's Lapdog said:
bah, i wanna see wolverine go up against the whole alpha flight and vindicator, just like the great repo man ep.

if he's really the best there is, then he'll definitely be able to handle a group...

plus i wanna really badly see vindicator's costume on the big screen...

:(:(:(
Do you honestly think they'd put Vindicator's costume in a movie?

Chris Wallace said:

I guess you have'nt watched the Wire on HBO:O

Sorry Theres a character named chris Wallace that gets shot at the end of the first season.... nevermined :rolleyes:

chosen1 said:
I guess you have'nt watched the Wire on HBO:O

Sorry Theres a character named chris Wallace that gets shot at the end of the first season.... nevermined :rolleyes:

OK. Guess it wasnt a 'Professionals' joke then.

(Bodie's the only character i've ever come across in a tv show. Never watched 'The Wire')

Chris Wallace said:
Do you honestly think they'd put Vindicator's costume in a movie?
I would hope so, it's in the top three best marvel costumes and by far best national representative

Chris Wallace said:
What's Your Other 2?
Well dark pheonix is numero uno and the other one is a floating position depending on my mood.

Well In Any Event, I Wouldn't Hold My Breath Waiting To See Vindicator's Outfit On The Big Screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"