Who's the villain/villains you'd like to see Wolverine face?

Sabertooth. I don't care about anyone else. Sabertooth must appear damnit.

For the first one...Sabretooth.

yuriko should cameo with a sword alongside omega red

but yeah i think also alpha flight should step up

Omega Red and/or a BETTER Sabertooth (not SINO from X1 lol)

Sabretooth, but he need to be done better than in X-Men 1.
Silver Samurai, but he needs to be made a little more realistic, I mean chrome armor??
And the one fight I think we all want to see on the big screen...

Wolverine v. Hulk

Just about everyone agree's that Sabretooth need's to be complete rethought as far as casting is concerned.

I don't; just expand on the character. I saw him not as a brainless stooge; just as a vicious predator who didn't talk much b/c he didn't have anything to say.

SUPERBENITEZ said:
I honestly don't see why Tyler Mane couldn't return - Sabretooth was only the monosylabic moron in 'X-Men' because of the way he was written - not because of any supposed lack in Mane's acting abilities.

He seemed to be able to hold his own in the limited time he was given in 'Troy' (admittedly, I havent seen him in much else).

Seriously though, do some people think he was that bad?

It would be nice to have him back, not just for continuity but for the fact that he looked the part - now if they could just give him the oppurtunity and the right material...........who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamron
Tyler Mane is fine for Sabretooth. He simply needs more to do. He presented the character as it was written. If Sabes is written better, I think Mane can deliver a worthy performance.

Yeah CW, totally agree; as mentioned in previous posts, Tyler Mane was fine - he done the best with what he was given. We just need the part to be written as a more accurate presentation of who Sabretooth is.

SUPERBENITEZ said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamron
Tyler Mane is fine for Sabretooth. He simply needs more to do. He presented the character as it was written. If Sabes is written better, I think Mane can deliver a worthy performance.

Yeah CW, totally agree; as mentioned in previous posts, Tyler Mane was fine - he done the best with what he was given. We just need the part to be written as a more accurate presentation of who Sabretooth is.

They need to change the look honestly. WTF was with the eyebrow mustaches, it looked like they had leftover props from a bad western. It pissed ME off personally, lol, but mainly because they attempted to make everyone else look realistic and believable and made Sabes look fake as all hell. (Even Beast looked relatively believable, all things considered).

Personally I think Triple H has the face I envision for Sabe, but Mane has the height and mass. I just have a strong aversion to Mane after X1 because he has become associated with the horribly written version of Sabretooth taht was in the film.

xmen11.jpg

Look kids, it's the Beast!! Perhaps Belle is nearby somewhere........ :down

iFMagazine.com talked to X-Men: The Last Stand screenwriter Simon Kinberg, who revealed that specific characters were saved for the Wolverine spin-off. Here's a clip:

WOLVERINE doesn't exactly come after X3 so what happens to him is not terribly relevant to his own movie. We did talk about a couple of characters that they wanted to save for the WOLVERINE movie spin-off. I can't tell you who they are, but there was really only one we wanted to use for X3, and they said they're not going to have a big enough part to risk losing them for WOLVERINE. Sabretooth will be in there, but I don't know in what form. I think his relationship with Wolverine is under explored.

Ok so whos that character??Im sure we can figure it out from who didnt make it the film from that original script treatment last year...
Gambit right?
Im hopin Havok ,but he was never going to be in X3.
Any ideas?

EdRyder said:
iFMagazine.com talked to X-Men: The Last Stand screenwriter Simon Kinberg, who revealed that specific characters were saved for the Wolverine spin-off. Here's a clip:

WOLVERINE doesn't exactly come after X3 so what happens to him is not terribly relevant to his own movie. We did talk about a couple of characters that they wanted to save for the WOLVERINE movie spin-off. I can't tell you who they are, but there was really only one we wanted to use for X3, and they said they're not going to have a big enough part to risk losing them for WOLVERINE. Sabretooth will be in there, but I don't know in what form. I think his relationship with Wolverine is under explored.

Ok so whos that character??Im sure we can figure it out from who didnt make it the film from that original script treatment last year...
Gambit right?
Im hopin Havok ,but he was never going to be in X3.
Any ideas?

I really hope is isn't Gambit. Gambit just doesn't scream relevant for a Wolverine movie. I really wish they would make it be like someone else said where it is teh old Weapon X program and Sabretooth, that way they could show back in the day when they were all tearin it up in the military together.

The Silver Samurai

He'd be awesome in a movie!!!

And yes, Triple H (Paul Levesque) would be an awesome Sabretooth.

It's been said in interviews that I have read that this will be a prequel, and as much as done been said that Sabretooth will be involved in some capacity. Also it was mentioned that another villain that the X3 people wanted to use wasn't allowed because they wanted to save it for the spinoff. Who would that be? The mindwipe thing would work regarding Sabretooth, and nothing was explored between them in the X trilogy but Logan possibly recognizing his scent on the icy road. It did seem to me that Logan and Deathstrike had no past and only possibly their creation in common, although I would have very much liked the idea of an uncontrolled Deathstrike possibly being a love interest/common bond for Wolverine if he wasn't tied up in Jean.

sup42717 said:
Also it was mentioned that another villain that the X3 people wanted to use wasn't allowed because they wanted to save it for the spinoff. Who would that be?

It's probably Omega Red. He was originally the guy that Wolverine was going to fight in the forest in X3 instead of Spyke. It is rumored stuntman Vincent Murdocco was to play Omega Red in the scene, but the scene was either shot and then cut or not shot at all.

If they use the Japanese side of Wolverine, then I'd love to see Silver Samurai in the film. I can easily envision some great fight sequences between the two. It would also be a great way of introducing the storyline of Mariko Yashida, who is his half-sister, and was Logan's fiancée.

Batman said:
If they use the Japanese side of Wolverine, then I'd love to see Silver Samurai in the film. I can easily envision some great fight sequences between the two. It would also be a great way of introducing the storyline of Mariko Yashida, who is his half-sister, and was Logan's fiancée.

I just don't see Hugh Jackman going the route of Japanese.

I'd like to see Omega Red or Sabretooth (as long as his character is re-done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"