Who's Young Pym?

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Has the younger version of Hank been cast yet? I'm still holding out hope that NPH can be Hank since that's a role that he needs to play.

Has the younger version of Hank been cast yet? I'm still holding out hope that NPH can be Hank since that's a role that he needs to play.

Neil Patrick Harris is the same age as Patrick Wilson.

I'm going to guess CGI Douglas for scenes out of suit and in the suit just the stunt double. If he's wearing the costume for much of it, it won't matter I figure.

maybe we should be asking, "how young is young Pym?" we might be seeing him at multiple stages of his life. and we don't know how old he was when he first suited up, as Ant-Man; either. one could assume that he's in his early to mid-20s. but Scott Lang seems to be suiting up as Ant-Man for the first time, in his early 40s. and Pym might have started when he was high school age.

Patrick Wilson would make a great Hank Pym.I can't see NPH in the role.

wouldn't it be funny if there had been plans for Patrick Wilson to play young Pym but Wright's leaving scrubbed those plans?

Its safe to assume none of the plans that have actually leaked out are being scrapped. Even if it is executive meddling that caused Wright to leave, its highly unlikely that the meddling would be over high level concepts that have long since been announced to the public. If the executives objected to Old Hank Pym, for example, they almost certainly would have meddled long before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"