The Avengers "Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be Hemsworthy, shall possess the power of Thor" - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
aka the Thor in Avengers thread

What do you guys want to see from Thor in Avengers? I think pretty much everyone wants to see a Hulk vs Thor tussle. I wouldn't mind more helmet, either.

148zwnq.jpg

Very cool, is this a painting of Thor in The Avengers or his solo film?

What do you guys want to see from Thor in Avengers? I think pretty much everyone wants to see a Hulk vs Thor tussle. I wouldn't mind more helmet, either.

Thunderbolts. Lots of them.
Hulk vs Thor is a must.
And I hope He still displays a bit of arrogance.

Thunderbolts. Lots of them.
Hulk vs Thor is a must.
And I hope He still displays a bit of arrogance.

I don't really want to see much arrogance, but I do want to see him alot of lightning bolts and other lightning related attacks.

I don't really want to see much arrogance, but I do want to see him alot of lightning bolts and other lightning related attacks.

Not much arrogance, just 'a bit' of it.:)

I'm sure we'll see some arrogance. A prince of Asgard won't easily accept another mortal team leader. As far as I recall the EW article Thor sees earth as "daycare for lesser beings and these are everyone except himself". I'm really looking forward to this.

Besides this I want to see more flying, doing some magic and a lot of lightning and thunder.

And you can't forget the feats of strength and a show of his invulnerability by shruggin off bullets/lasers etc.

Wow, did we really post so much that the Thor thread needed to be remade?

And you can't forget the feats of strength and a show of his invulnerability by shruggin off bullets/lasers etc.

Yeah, this would be cool and I actually assume that they show this. So I wonder when he gets his bloody nose shown in the german trailer :huh:

Yeah, this would be cool and I actually assume that they show this. So I wonder when he gets his bloody nose shown in the german trailer :huh:

I'm suspecting the Hulk might have something to do with that?

Hulk is the only person I allow to give Thor a bloody nose and let him look exhausted as shown. Anyone else would be dumb, imho.

Hulk is the only person I allow to give Thor a bloody nose and let him look exhausted as shown. Anyone else would be dumb, imho.

I think with a combination of the hand to hand fighting skills he's learned while in exile and magic Loki could possibly do the same thing to Thor, but I am going to lean toward the Hulk on that one.

Whosoever holds this mace has the power to make swiss cheese out of it's victom. :D
smaceactive.png

Wow, did we really post so much that the Thor thread needed to be remade?
no, with a certain amount of posts in a thread it happens atomatically. Helps keeps the boards from slowing down.

I think with a combination of the hand to hand fighting skills he's learned while in exile and magic Loki could possibly do the same thing to Thor, but I am going to lean toward the Hulk on that one.

Of course Loki could do it to. I meant the people from Earth generally.

no, with a certain amount of posts in a thread it happens atomatically. Helps keeps the boards from slowing down.

I guess we better get cracking in the Loki thread too because I'd have thought that one would have been archived and reset a lot sooner!

Of course Loki could do it to. I meant the people from Earth generally.

Ah, I see. Then I will have to agree with you that Hulk should be the only mortal that could bust up Thor to the point where he draws blood.

I want to see more than that from Thor tho. That's good for MAYBE 5 minutes movie time

I want to see alot of the old classic phrases as well as fight too.

As far as mortals go, yes, only the green guy would be a challenge.

As far as mortals go, yes, only the green guy would be a challenge.

Yeah, I'm expecting to see Thor tossing Iron Man and Cap around for the most part during their fight scene in the woods..

I still want to see them put up a pretty good match though, I just think it should be made clear that Thor is simply on another level.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm expecting to see Thor tossing Iron Man and Cap around for the most part during their fight scene in the woods..

I still want to see them put up a pretty good match though, I just think should be made clear that Thor is simply on another level.

Exactly. I wanna see a good fight between them. But I hope it will fit to the fact that Thor mopped the floor with the frost giants in his movie. So he should not need too long to bring them down.

Anyway, it doesn't matter who he fight's, Thor should win at the end.

nqee76.jpg

Hehehe I love that pic. Wish it were a poster.

Fandral's Sword so far
sswordv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88