Why Are There Cameras On The Customers And Not The Cooks

rodhulk

Superhero
Reaction score
Here are some disgusting things I've witnessed cooks do:

1) Picked something out of his teeth with his hands and then proceeded to make a pizza after a call came in w/o washing his hands.

2) Took out the garbage and then when he came back in, continued to cook hamburgers touching the buns and again, w/o washing his hands.

3) Picked something out of his nose with his fingers then made a pizza ('that may not have been a piece of cheese you just ate' I thought about the person who was going to get that pizza).

Anybody seen anything similar?

Yes. It's called flavor. The spice of life, if you will.

Here are some disgusting things I've witnessed cooks do:

1) Picked something out of his teeth with his hands and then proceeded to make a pizza after a call came in w/o washing his hands.

2) Took out the garbage and then when he came back in, continued to cook hamburgers touching the buns and again, w/o washing his hands.

3) Picked something out of his nose with his fingers then made a pizza ('that may not have been a piece of cheese you just ate' I thought about the person who was going to get that pizza).

Anybody seen anything similar?

I have 3 stories.

I went into a 7-11 and asked for the pretzel, he goes to grab one with no gloves i may add and than sneezed into his bare unwashed hands, wiped it onto his shirt and continued to grab the pretzel which he than handed to me, I stared him blankly into sis face, and walked out. DISGUSTING!

Another time I went to the city at a hot dog vendor, i wanted a pretzel yet again, this vendor was dirty, his hand were covered in what appeared to be brown smudge, looked like ****, he gave me the pretzel nd it had the same gross brown stuff on it it looked narstyy.

My friend went into the 7-11 in baldwinn he bought one of those small rap things with the pepperoni in it, well he bit into it, looked inside and found a spider web.

i now always inspect my food.

I'm concerned people might do something weird to the food . I know it happens I've had friends who work at restaurants who have seen it and are forever petrified because of it. Also Health Standards fall by the wayside when no one is monitering behaviour of the workers. It is really gross what may be in your food , You never know.

Also I found something really disgusting in a mcdonalds burger , I'm certain it was a rat's foot . I bit into a burger and it felt like i was chewing on a little toothpick , so i pulled it out and it looked like a little rat foot . I should of reported it but the stress of stopping in the middle of the day during work didn't seem worth it at the time .

ok.this is one i get alot and now with my resent kitchen with cameras i have more insight.its ****ing annoying ok.are all guys in the kitchen sanitary-NO!!!! i dont eat out much at all for that reason and i dont eat at any chains,only places i know the people are commited.now the trash things and the smoking bit are unaccetpable as are the teeth and hair tounching but every good chef uses his fingers or atleast a spoon and we taste everything so that it tastes good for you.i dont wanna hear any jazz about that because your parents did it to and so do you and no one gets sick.i taste every sauce and every single item on my station before i prepare anything.the heat and salt on our infgers kills anything worth thinking about so dont worry.anyways,the cameras are terrible and i dont like being watched whil im trying to work and i do alot of goofy things on the line,dancing,yelling,gestures and so fourth but not for the camera and frankylthe diners having a camera on them works in thier favor,things get stolen or somthing or the place gets robbed thier better off.

Being a chef myself I have seen it all, it really is quite shocking. I have worked with chefs that have dropped steak on the floor and proceeded with cooking it, sneeze on the work bench, blowing there noes and not washing there hands, cutting vegetables on the same chopping board that raw chicken was on. I go off my tree at my apprentices if I ever catch them doing stuff like that. One of the first things they teach at trade school is HACP (Australian heath guide lines in cookery), it is beaten into all apprentices when they start there training yet some continue to practice unhealthy methods in the kitchen, it sickens me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"