• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Why Are Women's Bathrooms Dirtier than Men's Bathrooms?

Warhammer

Half Monk, Half Hitman
Reaction score
We all know the stereotype that women are cleaner than men, etc. Alright, so I am working this odd job as a restaurant busser for the summer. During morning shifts, the busser comes in during opening and is a janitor for the first 3 hours. Whenever I get to the cleaning the bathrooms, it's never a clean job. But when I get to the women's bathroom, I always see piss and s*** all under the seat and everything. This isn't just a generalization either. Back in high school when I worked as a bagger, the women's bathroom was always dirtier than the men's 9 times out of 10.

How hard is it to sit down on the damn toilet? How hard is it to clean after yourself after you make a mess? Nobody just has a bottle of cleaning spray in their purse, but at least wipe the seat down with some toilet paper. Also, there are seat covers like crazy in every stall. Why aren't they being used? This is an expensive seafood restaurant, too. This isn't an Olive Garden.

F***ing b****es...

Women are generally dirtier than men. Partial:o

This is 100%

Case in point...Our office manager sent a email to the whole office saying to clean up after ourselves and that we shouldnt leave a mess in the bathrooms.

Quickly everyone assumed it was the guys...I ask her and talk about how I agree its not very clean in the men's bathroom. She's all like "oh ok, yeah but this was brought to our attention because the women's bathroom is a disaster".

Apparently women leave their pads, tampons all over the floor, **** all over the place and miss the hole when peeing lol.

shocked

Last edited:
I read the title of the article and immediately thought that this was another one of braincrushers

She's all like "oh ok, yeah but this was brought to our attention because the women's bathroom is a disaster".

Apparently women leave their pads, tampons all over the floor, **** all over the place and miss the whole when peeing lol.

shocked

Hmmm, you know, I think it's time for me to give up this unnatural lifestyle of mine, and settle down and marry a nice, tidy woman. Oh look, Poeman has posted something here, let me read it ...

:dry:

I'm back in the parade boys! Turn up the Lady Gaga and hand me that body glitter!

Sometimes I wonder, particularly at my job, if they ladies think that because they're not the ones who have to clean the restrooms (it's always the guys) then they don't have to worry about it being clean.

I work at a groccery store and occasionally I'll have to clean the bathrooms. Every time the women's is a complete and utter mess. I'm talking **** on the walls, tampons lying around, etc. Worse part of the men's room is toilet paper on the floor or pee on the seat.

So far from this thread I have learned one thing

Women are disgusting creatures and should have to be monitored like children when using a public restroom.

I've heard numerous horror stories from my wife and a lot of my female friends over the years. You can take it as a case by case basis on which sex is dirtier, but after hearing all these stories over the years, I'm going out and saying that women are in fact dirtier than men. Generalization? Sure, but I don't care.

Also, there are certain types of women that don't sit on the toilets but stand on them, which explains the mess all over the place. It's a cultural thing from what I've been told, must be because to me, an American, that's just ****ing weird.

My gf tells me that the women's bathrooms at the movie theaters are disgusting.

And then us guys get scolded like children for leaving the seat up at home......go figure :whatever:

And then us guys get scolded like children for leaving the seat up at home......go figure :whatever:

If I get "scolded" I'll put the seat down and pee on it. My philosophy is you should take a look and see if it's up before you plop your fat *** down.

Sorry ladies. :cwink:

Leaving it up as the default position makes more sense; it enables more light and air to flow in and around the toilet's parts to help prevent germ buildup.

Leaving it up as the default position makes more sense; it enables more light and air to flow in and around the toilet's parts to help prevent germ buildup.

I never knew that...I should do that from now on. I dont like seeing germ buildups in my toilets :csad:

For the women in here, why does it get that bad?

My dad used to clean restrooms sometimes and he says women's restrooms are worse than men's. My mom agreed with him.

I worked as security in a store and had to help out with restrooms.

YES the womens bathrooms were disgusting.

They dont give a F.

If you work in department stores who destroys the clothing displays?

WOMEN

Cause most of them don't give a F and expect other people to clean up after there B.S its selfish.

True story,
I worked in the mall at one time in the dressing room cleaning and unlocking the rooms.
A girl walks in dumps all her Crap on the floor and expected me to not only pick it all up but to hurry up and unlock the door so she could try on all her ugly GAP clothes

I took the key through it across the room and said you can unlock it yourself and pick up your own mess, youre an animal.

And i said i quit to my co workers and gave up on retail business.

Women were the worst.
Men were clueless and were good sports about stuff but women were just animals.

I have more horror stories of retail work growing up.

Two women managers one doing coke in the bathroom all day on her phone the other making fun of the employees and degrading them all day.

Not only that but clocking people out hours before there shifts end!
That was PAC SUN

Macys the woman manager would purposely put people on when they had school and other
would scream at employees at the register in front of customers.
It was done to me once and the customers told her to get away from me and they took down her name.

I have soo many horror stories involving women managers and bathrooms dressing rooms its just all B.S
I rarely had a problem with men, most the time they were just annoyed to be there shopping and that was it for the most part.

Last edited:
I'll never forget the look on my sister's face after she came out of the bathroom at a movie theater. She had to go real bad but was only inside for a few seconds when she came out pale with a disturbed look and told me she would have to hold it until we got home. When I asked her what was wrong she told me, "I've never seen so much poop and blood in the same spot before."

I almost barfed at just the thought. While we're on the subject of women being gross, what's up with women's cars? Most women I know keep their cars terribly filthy. Usually, the better looking the girl, the dirtier the car.

I never knew that...I should do that from now on. I dont like seeing germ buildups in my toilets :csad:

BTW, my theory is based on no research or evidence whatsoever. It's just a lifelong confirmed bachelor finding a scientific reason for why everything in his place is the way it is.

Simpsons diorama playsets used as bookends help keep vampires away too!

It's true. Women are in a rush to get out of the bathroom and not get their hands dirty so they leave all sorts of stuff on the seats and floor. Add to that feminine-hygiene products and the long lines that snake out the door sometimes and you have a mess on your hands. I have sympathy for them though when I see those lines. Imagine having to wait 5-10 minutes to piss every time you're out in public.

Thank god my mom is the exception to this rule, or else our house would never stay clean and organized. :woot:

I wish I could say the same about my sister's kitchen habits. She's definitely her father's daughter, that's for sure.

BTW, my theory is based on no research or evidence whatsoever. It's just a lifelong confirmed bachelor finding a scientific reason for why everything in his place is the way it is.

Simpsons diorama playsets used as bookends help keep vampires away too!

I have Mortal Kombat bookends I got from pre-ordering the game a few years back. They do anything special?

I would have never guessed women were so...gross. I guess kids are truly onto something when they say girls have cooties. Damn.

Lets talk about people taking ****s in the fitting room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"