Why can't Marvel realize that Iron Man and Ms. Marvel belong together?!?

Few writers seem to like writing about a married Clark Kent. Wally West was taken off the board. Sue Storm can't seem to keep her loins away from the King of the Seas, Namor.

There hasn't been any indication that Sue might be cheating on Reed with Namor for years. They're happily married with two kids and they're still interesting.

You said "fans" don't want characters to get married. What do writers' feelings on writing a married Clark have to do with that?

So? I'm a fan of Thor's various armors, but I hate drawing them regularly because they're so detailed. It doesn't mean I like them any less, it just means that I, in my creative capacity, am not suited to drawing them. Similarly, if a writer can't make Clark Kent as a married man work, he or she should not be writing Superman comics.

Everybody who agrees said:
Yeah!! hook 'em up! the first thing they should do is make her some more durable duds,.. then make some kids.
I agree.

The fact that he didn't take full advantage of her when he could've is a great sign that it would possibly work.

^ I agree with what Varient said, most def I'd like to see it happen. We can only hope that it does with future issues to come. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"