The Avengers Why did Thor's hammer change...

Except it doesn't look like that end cap of the hammer would have been "forged,." per se. Especially since it looks like it has been added to the hammer from the Thor movie.

Ah I see, my fault. I confused hammer head and end cap. Couldn't imagine at first how he could damaged the handle while breaking the Bifrost.

The end cap could be replaced I think. For me the whole handle looks a bit different as it got a new leather cover. Can it wear out? Weird question.

I think we can agree that the production designer didn't care about it.

Thor is older and more future king like in the Avengers, so maybe they wanted to show that with the changes. He was a little more rough around the edges in Thor, so maybe the hammer would be too?

Odin wanted the design changed as the old Hammer reminded him of Thor's arrogance, he also ordered Thor to get a new look Armour. :o

... from Thor to The Avengers?

Have looked high and low for the answer, and no one seems to know. I just received "The Art of Marvel's Avengers" book, and was certain the answer would be in there ...but it wasn't.

Has anyone heard an official explanation?

It's because...I work for Belethor...at his general goods store.

Odin wanted the design changed as the old Hammer reminded him of Thor's arrogance, he also ordered Thor to get a new look Armour. :o

So Odin has become a fashion critic? Does he wear an ascot around his neck too?

... from Thor to The Avengers?

Have looked high and low for the answer, and no one seems to know. I just received "The Art of Marvel's Avengers" book, and was certain the answer would be in there ...but it wasn't.

Has anyone heard an official explanation?

Do not speak of such NONSENSE!!!!
scaled.php

Last edited:
Just think how fast HIS internet service is! lol

I'm betting he doesn't have a Siri app on that thing. When he wants answers to his silly questions Chuck Norris allows him to speak with him directly.

Mischievous brother Loki giving you problems? There's an app for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"