The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Why do they feel the need to do this?

Spider-knight

Sidekick
Reaction score
I know I have mentioned this alot in other threads but why is Sony even doing this? 2 of the movies were originally well done yet they edit things out that nade both movies feel all likr a jumbled mess and replace them with scenes that don't play out well and just make the movie even worse like the web shooter scenes of the second movie and doctor Kafka even both electro freak out scenes. I really question, if they really want to keep the rights then why keep screwing themselves over?

Why do you need to make a thread for this?

Because this needs to be brought up. If Sony does desire to keep the franchise because its their only thing that keeps them standing then I really see no point in screwing around with the franchise

I respect your opinion, but I really feel like **** is about to hit the fan in this one.

Sigh indeed.

Use the general discussion thread for posts like this. Getting spam-esque now

I just want people to be on topic with that because how they handle this is incredibly nonsensical

People would handle the topic the same way in the GD thread...

As usual pointless thread is pointless.

Guys if it's a pointless thread, don't even bother replying to it. Just ignore it.

Guys if it's a pointless thread, don't even bother replying to it. Just ignore it.

Nah perhaps it will get the attention of a mod to have it closed. Or could just report it. You replied just to say for us not to reply instead of discussing the topic as well haha, which again shows the thread is pointless.

Nah perhaps it will get the attention of a mod to have it closed. Or could just report it. You replied just to say for us not to reply instead of discussing the topic as well haha, which again shows the thread is pointless.

Lol your right. And I questioned why I even posted that after I posted it haha.

Anyway to discuss the thread, I don't know why sony keeps screwing themselves, I don't think anyone here knows why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"