Why does everyone hate Hillary Clinton so much?

reggiebar said:
Would we have? P-L-E-A-S-E

We were prepare to go into Iraq. In fact we had a Iraqi nationals prepared to commit a Coup while we invaded. They put their necks on the line and we backed down. Saddam murdered the nations and it got relegated to a story behind Monica

reggiebar said:
I am baffled every single day on just dumb the citizens of Amercia truly have become. I would say that I live in the single most ignorant country on this planet.

Yeah, The Matrix has us.

Like Neo and a selected few, there are those of us who can see pass the illusion but unfortunately those few aren't enough to prevent what is unfolding before our very eyes.

roach said:
Yeah we'll sit on our hands while other nations commit genocide like in Rwanda....and lest not forget that had not the affair with Ms. Lewinski happened we would have gone into Iraq under Clinton.

What part of my post gave any mention of any sort of sexist mindset toward women???? When did I mention that they were just sex objects?????
I hate that movie because the Navy was forced by the Clintons to participate in the movie. If you happen to meet a Navy SEAL ask them about GI Jane. See what they say about it. Stop putting words in my mouth:down

Talk about averting the topic at hand why don't ya. 90% of your post had nothing to do with what we were discussing.

If I was in the military I would much rather be in a movie than die. but that's just me. and probably most of the miltary too.

The war in Iraq isn't helping anything. As a matter of fact estiamtes now say that by the time we leave Iraq the war will cost a trillion dollars. take into consideration that Bush already gave us almost 3 trillion in debt bringing the total now to 10 trillion, and take into consideration that the next decade's worth of hurrican's will give us another trillion or 2 trillion in damage.

Dude Bush is leaving us unprepared to protect the American people. Now he's sharing nuclear technology with India who is training Iran's military who wants to engage in war with with Israel.

So what. clinton gave an order which could potentially help social progress. I'm sure many members of our NAVY were proud to be in that movie. My stepfather was a NAVY SEAL for your information, and he loved the movie! He wasn't in the movie, but he sure as hell loved it.

reggiebar said:
There is a big difference between photo-ops and actually caring about the lives lost in war.

you cant have it both ways. Dont complain that he doesnt go to the funerals of the fallen troops but then call it a photo op when he does. No other President went to the funeral of their fallen troops so why are we now pointing the finger at Bush???

reggiebar said:
For the record, the sequels to The Matrix are far more intelligent than most people can begin to comprehend. Fantastic social commentary that flew over the heads of people.

Agreed.

Any member of the military that complained about the honor in being in that movie will get absolutely no respect from me! Absolutely none at all. That is inexcusable! It's a morale booster and any armed service men who couldn't see that is disgusting in my book!

Spider-Bite said:
So what. clinton gave an order which could potentially help social progress. I'm sure many members of our NAVY were proud to be in that movie. My stepfather was a NAVY SEAL for your information, and he loved the movie! He wasn't in the movie, but he sure as hell loved it.

wrong. I am in the Navy and we absolutely hate the movie.
So no I didnt join the Navy to be in a movie. I joined to serve my country....and come November 2006 I am headed back to Iraq.

roach said:
We were prepare to go into Iraq. In fact we had a Iraqi nationals prepared to commit a Coup while we invaded. They put their necks on the line and we backed down. Saddam murdered the nations and it got relegated to a story behind Monica

Did we go into Iraq under Clinton? More importantly, did Clinton try and use a national tragedy to wrongly invade Iraq through lies and decit?

If my aunt had a penis she would be my uncle. She doesn't. We didn't go to war in Iraq under Clinton. Keep on making excuses for the monkey currently slinging crap around the White House.

roach said:
which president attended any funerals for the troops they lost?????
Did Clinton go to the funeral of the sailors lost on USS Cole????

so you seriously have no problem with bush exploiting the military for photo-ops but refusing to attend any of the funerals for the soldiers that he sent to die? please, don't change the subject to clinton this time. i'd like a real answer.

Spider-Bite said:
Any member of the military that complained about the honor in being in that movie will get absolutely no respect from me! Absolutely none at all. That is inexcusable!

yes because it is a big honor to be in a movie than serve your country

roach said:
wrong. I am in the Navy and we absolutely hate the movie.
So no I didnt join the Navy to be in a movie. I joined to serve my country....and come November 2006 I am headed back to Iraq.

You don't speak for the entire NAVY. I assure you. Despite our arguing I wish you luck during your service.

roach said:
yes because it is a big honor to be in a movie than serve your country

If it put national security at risk, then your comments would be justified.

sinewave said:
so you seriously have no problem with bush exploiting the military for photo-ops but refusing to attend any of the funerals for the soldiers that he sent to die? please, don't change the subject to clinton this time. i'd like a real answer.

1) Is Bush the only one exploiting the Military?????? No
2) Has Bush deliberately told anyone he wasnt going to a funeral for a fallen soldier????? NO

So your question is invalid

roach said:
2) Has Bush deliberately told anyone he wasnt going to a funeral for a fallen soldier????? NO

so when Bush exploits the military it's okay? but when somebody uses the military to send out a positive message of peace and tolerance it's exploitation?

Spider-Bite said:
You don't speak for the entire NAVY. I assure you. Despite our arguing I wish you luck during your service.

Hey there is no hate towards you or Sinewave. What makes our country great is that we can debate like this....and while we dont agree i'll defend you right to dissent with my dying breath

Spider-Bite said:
Honestly, I wish that he didn't have to go. I feel really bad for every member of the armed services who are fighting a senseless war under the guise that they are serving their country.

roach said:

you deem my question invalid because you refuse to answer it? how's that work?

It's a morale booster. something fun and positive. a break from the daily life of serving in the military. some people want to act all "rooh rah" then they can go for it. Some people are capable of appreciating the beauty of things while others have to pretend to be macho.

roach said:
Hey there is no hate towards you or Sinewave. What makes our country great is that we can debate like this....and while we dont agree i'll defend you right to dissent with my dying breath

It's all good. I would like to serve in our military but I can't. I'd rather not say why.

roach said:

definitely, i feel no ill will towards you. just to let you know, i served in the air force for 4 years. however, please don't play the "you only have the right to voice your opinions because of people like me" card. you're in iraq because of poor leadership and corruption. granted, some good may come out of this war, but not for a very long time. you aren't protecting our rights over there. you're bravely doing your job, but it doesn't affect our rights here in the states. with all that said, i gotta go. good luck in iraq! i wish you the best.

sinewave said:
you deem my question invalid because you refuse to answer it? how's that work?

The question is invalid for a number of reasons. The President is the Commander in Chief so technically he is a part of the military. Claiming he is exploiting the military is like saying Walt Disney is exploiting Mickey Mouse or The CEO of McDonald's exploiting Ronald McDonald.
Also has there been any proof that someone asked the president to attend a funeral and he said no. Yes he is not going to them but what President did???? Has he "refused" to go to a funeral??? I dont think so.

sinewave said:
definitely, i feel no ill will towards you. just to let you know, i served in the air force for 4 years. however, please don't play the "you only have the right to voice your opinions because of people like me" card. you're in iraq because of poor leadership and corruption. granted, some good may come out of this war, but not for a very long time. you aren't protecting our rights over there. you're bravely doing your job, but it doesn't affect our rights here in the states. with all that said, i gotta go. good luck in iraq! i wish you the best.

I wasnt mentioning Iraq. Our military also serves the purpose as a deterrent. If there was no military do you think we'd still be as free as we are????

I believe he was asked but he said no for security reasons. However he did meet for a whole day with several mothers so they could talk to him about what happened. It was a one on one thing. they formed a line, and he sat in a small room. each mother came in talked and left. a secret service agent stood next to Bush at all times. and many stood outside. this was probably very difficult for him to do this. However I feel that it was mainly a political thing. I can't imagine the pain of listening to them though, knowing you gave the order which took their child's life. that would be hard for any person to bear.

roach said:
I wasnt mentioning Iraq. Our military also serves the purpose as a deterrent. If there was no military do you think we'd still be as free as we are????

I don't think anybody was suggesting otherwise. our troops have a responsiblity to follow orders. otherwise they become irrelevant.

however this war has put us in more danger. the insurgency attacks as a way to drive us out. they have vowed to attack untill we leave. pretty soon the attack will be on American soil with the vow to continue untill we leave. If we weren't there it wouldn't happen. I'm not saying we should leave today, but this war has put national security at risk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"