Why does everyone hate Hillary Clinton so much?

roach said:
The question is invalid for a number of reasons. The President is the Commander in Chief so technically he is a part of the military. Claiming he is exploiting the military is like saying Walt Disney is exploiting Mickey Mouse or The CEO of McDonald's exploiting Ronald McDonald.
Also has there been any proof that someone asked the president to attend a funeral and he said no. Yes he is not going to them but what President did???? Has he "refused" to go to a funeral??? I dont think so.

I think it's more akin to the CEO of McDonald's exploiting McDonald's employee's by targeting uneducated minorities and paying them minimum wage for a job nobody else wants to do... and then making them use a unproven fryalator in the name of protecting the recipe for McDonald's "secret sauce".

roach said:
The question is invalid for a number of reasons. The President is the Commander in Chief so technically he is a part of the military. Claiming he is exploiting the military is like saying Walt Disney is exploiting Mickey Mouse or The CEO of McDonald's exploiting Ronald McDonald.
Also has there been any proof that someone asked the president to attend a funeral and he said no. Yes he is not going to them but what President did???? Has he "refused" to go to a funeral??? I dont think so.

i'm going to have to do some research, but i think every other wartime president has attended at least one funeral for a soldier or soldiers that died in that war. you know what i meant when i said he's exploiting the troops. he's got a reputation as a tough or strong individual, the cowboy type that old people and republicans love to canonize. that's why they play up the whole military theme a lot of the time with him. he pretended to land a fighter jet on an aircraft carrier, in full flight gear, for crying out loud! all of this is exploitation of the military to make him seem like some heroic, military tough-guy, when in reality he's a pathetic, ex-drunk/coke-head, daddy's-boy failure. that's what i'm talking about.

amazingfantasy15 said:
If Hillary Clinton is nominated as the Democrat for President get ready for another 4 years of a Republican President. She won't win because she isn't likeable and while that may not be the best way to vote it is how many will vote. Bush got elected because he was more likeable than Gore and Kerry it's that simple, I personally didn't think any of the three were qualified for the job and voted for an unknown third party. Fact is the Democrats need to groom someone likeable to back, Clinton won because when he talked to you, you thought you were the only one in the room, he was extremely likeable, his wife is not, she'll come across like Gore and Kerry and lose.

Also, Hillary is from Park Ridge, Illinois, not Arkansas.

Kerry was also a crappy candidate, just as bad as Bush.

reggiebar said:
Clearly, you haven't done the proper research on the 2000 election, Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris and Jeb Bush or you would know that Bush didn't actually win the 2000 election.

You obviously don't read your Consitution, you win the Presidency by winning the electoral vote, not the popular vote, and Bush did win Florida. All the Supreme Court did was stop the recounts that would have never ended by Gore. Get over it, it's done, look foward to 2008

Spider-Bite said:
She supports a party which most rescently oppressed her own race. That's why I don't like her, and that's why many blacks don't like her.

I would blame the Dixiecrats more than the Republicans, thankfully the Dixicrats are gone now. And Condi is a Carlton, that's why many black people don't like her.

sinewave said:
i'm going to have to research this warner fellow. gotta see what all the hubub is about. at this point, i'd vote for feingold. does anyone know if harry reid intends to run? i like what i've seen of him as the senate minority leader, so far.

Warner was an excellent governor of Virginia in my opinion. Hell, I think the only way I'd vote Democrat this year is if they get a politican like him instead of a person like Clinton, Kerry, or Dean.

Daisy said:
Because she lacks likability.

"Plainly put, it's her personality. In her four years in the Senate, Hillary has proven herself to be capable, diligent, formidable, effective, and shrewd. She can make Republican colleagues sound like star-struck teenagers. But she still lacks a key quality that a politician can't achieve through hard work: likability. As hard as she tries, Hillary has little facility for connecting with ordinary folk, for making them feel that she understands, identifies, and is at some level one of them. You may admire and respect her. But it's hard not to find Hillary a bit inhuman. Whatever she may be like in private, her public persona is calculating, clenched, relentless—and a little robotic."

Source: The Slate
I am not american, but I think that she could be a good President for the current state of the US

reggiebar said:
Did we go into Iraq under Clinton? More importantly, did Clinton try and use a national tragedy to wrongly invade Iraq through lies and decit?

If my aunt had a penis she would be my uncle. She doesn't. We didn't go to war in Iraq under Clinton. Keep on making excuses for the monkey currently slinging crap around the White House.

Ever hear of Operation Desert Fox. Throughout this entire thread you have done nothing more than "bUSh teH suXXOrs" posts and just used any pathetic oppourtunity to bash him when it isn't even the topic. I hate it when Bush bashing goes idiotic, now even I can admit that Bush is a rather mediocre President, but damn can't you go beyond the sterotypical Bush bashing :mad:

I think Hillary should pose in Playboy and her likability factor would go up.

Strange said:
I think Hillary should pose in Playboy and her likability factor would go up.

yeah, ummm... i can't think of a single fetish sub-culture that would find that sexy. you die now.

sinewave said:
yeah, ummm... i can't think of a single fetish sub-culture that would find that sexy. you die now.

What if she was naked and eating a red white and blue bomb pop? Now that is sexy no matter what you say.:(

Do you think Hillary's marriage is a marriage of convenience?

Erzengel said:
Do you think Hillary's marriage is a marriage of convenience?

I think she got Bill hooked on her hooch and then married him. Once he became Governer, she cut him off the hooch and turned into the ice queen. Then she told him that if he ever left her she would ruin him. Then she just set back and rode his coat tails into the white house and not she will be fighting her own way back there. She will then take over the world.

hippie_hunter said:
Warner was an excellent governor of Virginia in my opinion. Hell, I think the only way I'd vote Democrat this year is if they get a politican like him instead of a person like Clinton, Kerry, or Dean.

Kerry was good, he got just didn't combat the spin machine well, and he shot himself in the foot by going windsurfing. But in Massachusettes, he was known in his role as Assistant DA for hiring based on merit, something that was not done all that much in Boston politics. I'd much perfer that to the Bush Administration's nepotism, you know the kind that put Brownie in charge of FEMA and a pedophile in the Department Of Homeland Security (great way to kick off an EXPANSION OF GOVERNMENT CONTROL).

sinewave said:

Necrophiliacs:o

sinewave said:
i'm going to have to do some research, but i think every other wartime president has attended at least one funeral for a soldier or soldiers that died in that war. you know what i meant when i said he's exploiting the troops. he's got a reputation as a tough or strong individual, the cowboy type that old people and republicans love to canonize. that's why they play up the whole military theme a lot of the time with him. he pretended to land a fighter jet on an aircraft carrier, in full flight gear, for crying out loud! all of this is exploitation of the military to make him seem like some heroic, military tough-guy, when in reality he's a pathetic, ex-drunk/coke-head, daddy's-boy failure. that's what i'm talking about.

...and to top that off He DID meet with the families of soldiers who died in Iraq....and no it wasnt a photo op as it was a closed doors meeting. Cindy Sheehan met with the president...before she started stalking him.

Frankly I don't care about her one way or another.

However, to increase her "likability" she needs a stupid hobby that people can relate to... Maybe she should start singing in Karaoke bars or take up bowling.

hippie_hunter said:
You obviously don't read your Consitution, you win the Presidency by winning the electoral vote, not the popular vote, and Bush did win Florida. All the Supreme Court did was stop the recounts that would have never ended by Gore. Get over it, it's done, look foward to 2008
Again, you clarly don't know all the fact reagrding Florida, so raffle down.

hippie_hunter said:
Ever hear of Operation Desert Fox. Throughout this entire thread you have done nothing more than "bUSh teH suXXOrs" posts and just used any pathetic oppourtunity to bash him when it isn't even the topic. I hate it when Bush bashing goes idiotic, now even I can admit that Bush is a rather mediocre President, but damn can't you go beyond the sterotypical Bush bashing :mad:
We were speakign of full fledged war on Iraq which didn't happen there Sparky!

BTW, my Bush bashing is far from idiotic. Blindly supporting the single worst President in the history of the US is idiotic.

For the record, it is not the late 60s and there really are no hippies anymore so you might want to move on with those outdated concepts.

Darthphere said:
So Hilary's a lesbian?
Actually a book from a former White House employee I believe states that Bill was not the only one touching the female staff.

Erzengel said:
Actually a book from a former White House employee I believe states that Bill was not the only one touching the female staff.

So all this evidence posted in this thread leads me to one conclusion. Hilary is a lesbian, close thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"