Why does Marvel hate Mary Jane so much

you know i like the fact that they started off without MJ, try to keep it as close to the comics as possible, plus i really wanted peter to date gwen first although he might end up with liz and even if he does it wont last long he should at some point date gwen. The only thing im wondering is if they will killm gwen and if so how? it being a kids show and all.

I'm going to be a tad dissapointed if the show doesn't hint at some sort of potential romance between Peter and Betty before things really get hot and heavy with MJ.

Why don't Peter just have a foursome with Betty, Gwen and MJ. Then nobody goes home disappointed. :dry:

Why don't they have Visionary as one of the writers?

Maybe MJ will appear in the series finally as the wife of a rich Peter Parker from a different dimension.

Yeah, he'll have been bitten by a radioactive lucky Chinese cricket and go by "Everything-Goes-Perfect-For-Me-Man" Also, MJ & Gwen are his two bisexual wives.

Maybe MJ will appear in the series finally as the wife of a rich Peter Parker from a different dimension.

That's messed up, man. Funny, but messed up.

Anyways, any fan of the old-school Spidey books knows it's only a matter of time before M.J. shows up.

yea we know she is going to be in the show, as others think they are probably going to do the blind date/ face it tiger u just hit the jackpot intro for MJ.

i think greg will tease with shots of mj but with no face...like in stan lee's run

since ana watson is already in the series...she might suggest peter to date her but of course peter thinks mj is ugly or geek.

i think mj would be exact opposite of gwen...fun party girl, guys has a crush on her but get jealous with peter for being close with mj.

watching the show...i always put in my head that this is like stan lee's run. I really like this show...for spidey fans who havent read stan lee's run. this series is a great learning for them.

i think greg will tease with shots of mj but with no face...like in stan lee's run

since ana watson is already in the series...she might suggest peter to date her but of course peter thinks mj is ugly or geek.

i think mj would be exact opposite of gwen...fun party girl, guys has a crush on her but get jealous with peter for being close with mj.

watching the show...i always put in my head that this is like stan lee's run. I really like this show...for spidey fans who havent read stan lee's run. this series is a great learning for them.
Agreed, in the comics, MJ was a party girl, etc, and as you said, Peter didn't want to meet MJ because he thinks she was going to be ugly, but oh was Peter wrong. That would be great to see in this show. :up:

Maybe they'll show a flashback of her as a really fugly, bratty 7-year old tormenting little pete or something.

I don't..

I don't understand.

Is this Ultimate Spider-man now?

I just...

I just don't...

:cry:

:thing: :doom: :thing:

no this isnt ultimate spider-man. It is taking things more from the lee/ditko lee/romita eras of spiderman and putting a modern spin on them. The producers have said if things from modern, ultimate or the movies work for them they will borrow those ideas for the show.

Oh...

So it's All-Star Spider-man.

What about the rest of the Marvel Universe? Are they supposed to forget too?

Joe Q you sunnuva...

:thing: :doom: :thing:

6_MaryJane_Comicon.jpg

What episode do everyone think she'll show up in, I'd say the 6th?

i hope she visits peters house and says face it tiger you hit the jackpot

They did the "jackpot" motif in the 90s series. Why would you want to see the same thing happen again? :dry:

My only peeve is that they're hinting at Pete having one of four different relationships. Two in the first (Gwen and Betty [it was a sorta 'blink and you miss it' type hint), and then Liz Allen in the second, and now MJ is gonna be in the show. Pick one people!:cmad:

ONE!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"