Why does Marvel hate Mary Jane so much

I defenitley agree, OctoHaz. zthe amount of Comic material in this show so far has indeed caused me to have a nerdgasm. :yay::woot:
That and that catchy theme song for me.:woot:

Seriously. Way better than the other Spider-Man animated series' theme songs.:up:

That and that catchy theme song for me.:woot:

Seriously. Way better than the other Spider-Man animated series' theme songs.:up:
Ah... I dunno about that.

Its kind of catchy but the lyrics are pretty lame. The 60's theme can't be topped and I think I'd put the 90's theme song above this theme song as well.

Oh the Original is classic if only because The Ramones and that Chinese Lady from SM2 covered it. But honestly...

"Is he strong? Listen bud! He's got radioactive blood!"

That's got to win at least a Bronze Medal in the Poorly Written Theme Song Lyrics Olympics. What in "sPectacular" is remotely that stupid?

i hope MJ doesnt show up for a few more episodes so that Pete and Gwen can sort things out and just become an item when MJ appears like in the comics, forcing Peter to kinda freak out because he's kinda with Gwen but theres this smoking hot fox wanting him too.

i hope MJ doesnt show up for a few more episodes so that Pete and Gwen can sort things out and just become an item when MJ appears like in the comics, forcing Peter to kinda freak out because he's kinda with Gwen but theres this smoking hot fox wanting him too.

Aha it is true. They both are smexy.

Ah... I dunno about that.

Its kind of catchy but the lyrics are pretty lame. The 60's theme can't be topped and I think I'd put the 90's theme song above this theme song as well.
oh come off it the 60's is only good because it was catch and because it was the original, the 90's one was good but not all that it only had a few lyrics and the main resaon ppl like it is because it was done by areosmith. unlimited had a goos theme intro(not so much the lyrics as it was the actual music that was cool) Spectacular Spider-Man intro pwns all the others.

i wouldn't be surprised if MJ shows up before the end of the first season. heck they might even do something sinilr to SM3 when the black suit saga arrives but instead of pete being with gwen when wearing the black suit, he will be with MJ and that will piss Gwen off.

Are you guys happy now? She was in today's episode(Invisible Hand).

Yea finally all the folks who thought she wasnt going to show up can stop complaining and we got the classic intro of her too.

Are you guys happy now? She was in today's episode(Invisible Hand).

in a word... "no" :woot:

Too soon, and not enough devlopment of Gwen's and Peter's relationship for me. But, this appears to be following the Ultimate Timeline moreso (with some 616 thrown in)... so oh well.

MJ's appearance could cause some more development in Peter"s and Gwen's relationship. How exactly is it following the Ultimate timeline more?

yea it isnt following ultimate at all. Ultimate had peter and mj friends and then dating before gwen showed up. Where as here peter and gwen are friends and she likes him but peter is to stupid to notice her in that way.

MJ's appearance could cause some more development in Peter"s and Gwen's relationship. How exactly is it following the Ultimate timeline more?

Mary Jane was introduced in USM much earlier. Regardless, Mary Jane's introduction will be key in Gwen's characterization.

They're just condensing story lines of 616 Spider-man. That's what makes it seem so different. This is definitely 616 timeline, with a little Ultimate thrown in.

They're just condensing story lines of 616 Spider-man. That's what makes it seem so different. This is definitely 616 timeline, with a little Ultimate thrown in.
Well of course this is different, its a cartoon. Its its own universe, not 616, not ultimate.

Hey, I'm not the one complaining about it. *cough*TheSlag*cough*

What, no stills of Mary Jane from the episode, for shame?

got to give people time it does take awhile to get them uploaded onto pcs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"