Why is Baseball being investigated?

Do kids still collect baseball cards, though? If not, steroids and other fascinating drugs should be encouraged if not necessary for all athletes, since the purpose of an athlete is to entertain the masses and hit balls far. Also, which DC titles are you reading?

Kids collect baseball cards. If you really think steroids and other PEDs should be encouraged or necessary for athletes, you're a ****ing idiot. Steroid use has damaging effects on the body.

Do kids still collect baseball cards, though? If not, steroids and other fascinating drugs should be encouraged if not necessary for all athletes, since the purpose of an athlete is to entertain the masses and hit balls far. Also, which DC titles are you reading?

So steriods should be encouraged so kids will buy baseball cards? Seems like a pretty stupid and dangerous plan to me. Plus every game being a homerun derby won't pack the seats and fans like to see great plays by the defense as well as the offense.

As for DC titles I'm reading Detective Comics, Green Lantern, Green Lantern Corps, Countdown, Teen Titans, Flash, some others too, that's all I can think of off the top of my head though.

Kids collect baseball cards. If you really think steroids and other PEDs should be encouraged or necessary for athletes, you're a ****ing idiot. Steroid use has damaging effects on the body.
Yeah, it was pretty stupid, if everyone plays at the same human level then it will still be exciting. People shouldnt try to get super powers just yet. Especially not to play sports. I hate where sports and Marvel are going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"