Agent Carter Why no Agent Carter Season 2 Bluray?

DalekbusterFitz

Dalekbuster523
Reaction score
So DareDevil Season One has been announced for Bluray/DVD but why no Agent Carter Season 2?

It's really annoying given I recently got Agent Carter Season One to watch from Amazon and there's still no sign of the second season being released physically.

Well, it did just end a few months ago, so maybe it's coming out later in the year. After all, Season 1 didn't get a DVD announcement until July 9 last year when it had ended in February.

Agent Carter was one of the lowest rated shows on the big 4 networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox) last year. It may show up eventually but it's probably not a high priority for Disney/Marvel/ABC.

Last edited:
Agent Carter was one of the lowest rated shows on the big 4 networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox) last year. It may show up eventually but it's probably not a high priority for Disney/Marvel/ABC.

It should be when Season One is out on Bluray IMO.

Season 1 had mediocre ratings. Season 2 had catastrophic ratings.

It follows that had enough people bought the season 1 Blu Rays in the first place, they'd happily release season 2. After all, Disney loves money.

I remember Season 1 of Agent Carter came out around the same time that Season 2 of Agents of SHIELD was released on Blu Ray last year. My guess is that it will come out around the same time as Season 3 of Agents of SHIELD.

That's awesome that Daredevil is getting a Blu-Ray release, hopefully Jessica Jones will as well.

Season 1 had mediocre ratings. Season 2 had catastrophic ratings.

It follows that had enough people bought the season 1 Blu Rays in the first place, they'd happily release season 2. After all, Disney loves money.

Disney have more than enough money to release season 2, whether they think it would make them money or not.

I really wish they would announce dates for this and Agents of SHIELD season 3 already on blu ray.

I really wish they would announce dates for this and Agents of SHIELD season 3 already on blu ray.

I don't know why it's taking them so long for Agent Carter Season 2. Agents of SHIELD Blurays usually take a long time to be announced but I thought Agent Carter's second season would have been announced for Bluray by now.

I have regular DVDs of season 2....I don't have a bluray player, so didn't even see if there were blurays of it. My wife bought seson 2 for me off of AMAZON.

There is no reason a US release for this hasn't been announced yet then. If they don't announce one soonish, then I may look into the UK release as my answer since the pre order says region free

I believe the US version is now available on Amazon. I'd provide a link but I'm on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"