WiiU - Part 2

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Thread Manager, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]
    Nintendo And Mercedes-Benz Get Together For A Slick Mario Kart 8 Collaboration. May 29, 2014 . 4:30am

To commemorate the new compact SUV “GLA Class,” German automobile manufacturer Mercedes-Benz have announced a collaboration with Nintendo.

also

[​IMG]
    Mega Man Xtreme 2 And Klonoa: Empire of Dreams Out Today On Virtual Console. May 29, 2014 . 11:01am

Both X and Zero are playable in Mega Man Xtreme 2, and you can unlock an “Xtreme” difficulty that lets you play as either character whenever you want.

source:siliconera

#926 zenith16, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
  2. Thundercrack85 Registered

I am hoping we'll see Gamecube games on the Wii U soon.

3. zenith16 Registered

I think we'll see some how many? that's the question. hopefully all of them.

#928 zenith16, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
  4. MessiahDecoy123 Psychological Anarchist

At least the most popular gamecube games.

5. Travesty Registered

I'm getting pumped for Mario Kart tomorrow!

I'm gonna pick it up in the morning.

6. Matt Mortem Karloff is King

I think we'll see a handful of the most popular Gamecube games on the VC. Probably go for $19.99 a piece (which I'll pay)

7. Thundercrack85 Registered

They will probably want to reserve for HD remakes. The most popular that is.

C'mon Skies of Arcadia and Baiton Kaitos!

8. Matt Mortem Karloff is King

I want Wario World, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Luigi's Mansion, and Fire Emblem.

9. Thundercrack85 Registered

I'd be willing to bet money that Sunshine will get HD treatment.

10. Matt Mortem Karloff is King

I'm not so sure. I think they'll build off Galaxy before ever remaking Sunshine. I'd say getting Sunshine on VC is the best bet.

11. Thundercrack85 Registered

Well the good thing about the HD release is that it's not really a remake, just a slight tweaking, so it's easily done. I suspect they'll do it soon, if they'll do it at all.

12. Matt Mortem Karloff is King

They need another full 3D Mario game. 3D World was amazing, but it wasn't big enough IMO.

13. MessiahDecoy123 Psychological Anarchist

What does VC stand for?

14. Thundercrack85 Registered

Virtual console. Nintendo's online service where you can buy overpriced old games.

15. MessiahDecoy123 Psychological Anarchist

I see. :hehe:

Thanks.

16. Tron Bonne All Ass, No Sass

I personally don't think they're overpriced. Well, some of them are, I guess. They should probably be paying me to play Urban Champion and Ice Climbers, but in general, I've never understand why people seem to think the prices are so unreasonable. Guess it's the mobile standard of 99 cents or nothing at all.

I doubt we'll ever see GC games on the Wii U shop. N64 maybe.

17. Tron Bonne All Ass, No Sass

Oh, and duh, got Mario Kart early this mourning. First one I've played for awhile, and I'm having fun. Classic Mario Kart.

18. zenith16 Registered

I'm at least expecting them to put up the Tales of Symphonia Chronicles series Rpg's since that has resurface on other systems and the creators of that series mention the GC nintendo made with fondness to the press about it recently. Which Nintendo should pick up the hint. and they would have an additional series to add to their lists of games.

#943 zenith16, May 30, 2014
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
  19. Travesty Registered

I kinda lucked out.....kinda. I picked up Mario Kart today, and went ahead and redeemed Zelda. Then I put the disc in, and it wouldn't play. So I check my other games, and they work fine. I try to dust off the game as good as possible, and nothing works. So I take the game back for an exchange. Got the game back home, it works fine, and now I have another redeem code. So I got both Zelda and Mario, cause my first disc didn't work. Ha!

20. Tron Bonne All Ass, No Sass

I would literally expect nothing from this.

Nice

21. zenith16 Registered

yeah well it's on the web where people can point it out to them and seriously they can't possibly be as bad as capcom where that kinda thin has be out for them to take notice of for years and they still have picked up the message on what's liked on their franchise's.

Any way it's a hope. please be smarter then capcom Nintendo. seriously.

22. Tron Bonne All Ass, No Sass

I mean, I don't know what to tell you. You really think a very brief mention of a game gives it some kind of chance of coming to the eShop, despite the fact that he haven't even got N64 games, yet? It doesn't even seem like the guy is talking about bringing it to the eShop anyway, he's just happening to mention the series start on the GC.

Like others have said, I think we're going to see GC titles up for HD remasters more likely. It's cheap, it's quick, and it helps battle the droughts. I'm actually sort of surprised we've not seen more mention of it.

23. zenith16 Registered

No I don't think a brief would, but it the that dev company as bee gaining popularity over the years and has had many installment that rival the FF Series and then there's what they(the creators of the tales series) said and they did talk in fondness of that console and with working with Nintendo it was like telling Nintendo hey we're doing well" but we wouldn't mind having our titles on your systems again" it's kinda like what happening with the Dream fall series and that studio want their series on the W ii U and they still went out and put the latest up coming installment on the system which they are still working with other systems. and they basically did the same thing.

A brief mention I'm not really expecting much but when a dev studio is leaving hints like those two did in different ways and since Nintendo bit with dream fall series they should do the same with the tales series too.

They(Nintendo) basically need it. and they are offering in a sense. And that studio did so on their own too. That series was a gem on the game cube buried treasure . one of the few that remembered . Adding it and putting the stuff that fallowed especially the upcoming current stuff would help Nintendo tons.

#948 zenith16, May 30, 2014
  24. Tron Bonne All Ass, No Sass

Honestly, I don't see where you're coming from at all, but keep hoping if you feel there's hope there.

25. zenith16 Registered

I just want Nintendo to pick up the hint they were sending them. That series is well loved and doing well sales wise. and it's been doing better then FF among others story wise . Put the series back HD style and fallow up by adding the rest on the systems. That's all.

#950 zenith16, May 30, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.