WiiU - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was JUST on their site about 5 min before you made your first post, because I knew they were supposed to update today, and the old games were still up from last month. Then you made your post, and I went back, and the list finally updated.

Still not the best lineup of prizes, but oh well. Metroid II is a solid get.

I see Sears all the time. I don't think they're rare or something. Any kind of mall you go to, you'll more than likely see a Sears. I mean, I know they've cut back in the past few years, but they're not like Blockbuster, that just completely went under.

They're close.. They're closing stores all the time. Eddie Lampert, the CEO.. Is a pro scumbag. Three major Sears near me shut down with the promise of 7,000 More on the east coast before Christmas.

I know the one downtown Chicago shut down and the one mall near my place shut theirs down earlier this year. I just haven't seen any nearby.

I think that store was their MAIN store. That's when I decided to look for employment elsewhere. If the company is around another year I'll be shocked.

There's still a Sears in my town, too. Pretty big one actually, but I never go there.

I'm going to go ahead and pick up Metroid II. I don't have any of the handheld Metroids, should get Fusion soon, too.

There is an amazing pc fan remake of metroid 2, I advise checking it out

250px-Link_Artwork_1_(Twilight_Princess).png

Wait, you're already allowed to DL SSB? Is that a pre-install, or are you able to play right now?

Kinda ticked there's not a midnight release for Smash at my local Gamestop. That's one I'd wait up for.

Watch Dogs Wii U picks up two DLC packs, still no Bad Blood

(18 minutes ago)

The newly-released Wii U version of Ubisoft's open-Chicago hacking game Watch Dogs has spawned two DLC content packs, though neither are the meaty Bad Blood mini campaign.

The first DLC pack includes the Conspiracy digital trip originally released for all of the other versions of Watch Dogs nearly six months ago. Each digital trip is a mini-game within the Watch Dogs world with Conspiracy seeing Aiden Pierce stalk killer robots that are invisible to everyone but him. The eShop also now hosts the Access Granted DLC pack, which compiles the costumes, weapons and perks first released as pre-order content for the game's other incarnations along with three exclusive contract missions.

Unfortunately, as far as Watch Dogs DLC goes, these two are relatively minor and Ubisoft has publicly stated that the crown jewel of the game's additions, Bad Blood, will not be coming to the Wii U. No reason for the omission was given at that time, but it's likely because the publisher has little faith in Nintendo's console.
[Image: Ubisoft]
Watch Dogs (DLC Screens)

Via: Gamespot& JoyStiq

Ma
n Ubisoft put all the DLC up or don't bother . Half done makes people mad. it'll still be more of the same.

A
nway you put this out o the system too late.

Not to mention they've released it only a few days prior to Smash Bros. Then Ubisoft will act surprised at the games failure on WiiU and use it as further excuse to stop supporting the system.

You could write it as counter release, like how you have R-rated films releasing with family films, but I don't think the strategy works so well with games. Yeah, it's not a good release at all.

Not to mention they've released it only a few days prior to Smash Bros. Then Ubisoft will act surprised at the games failure on WiiU and use it as further excuse to stop supporting the system.

I dont think so. They've already acknowledge that it wont sell on the Wii U bc their games dont do well there and they've already resigned to the fact that they wont be releasing anymore games like it on there. Theres nothing to be surprised about on their part bc this is all stuff they've come out and publicly stated

Games being $60, a counter release doesn't fly. Besides, this is Nintendo. If you own the Wii U, you're buying Smash this week, not Watch Dogs. Ubisoft is just being asses about this. They'll abandon the Wii U, just like they've been no doubt planning to do for awhile.

So, the DKC trilogy is coming to the JP Wii U eShop. One step closer to NA release.

So, the DKC trilogy is coming to the JP Wii U eShop. One step closer to NA release.

The suspense is killing me. Though, with the grudge Nintendo has towards NA, we won't be seeing it for awhile methinks. Didn't Japan and EU get a Fire Emblem VC game?

I wonder if it's so much that Nintendo hates America, or if Nintendo of America just kind of sucks compared to Nintendo of Europe.

I wonder if it's so much that Nintendo hates America, or if Nintendo of America just kind of sucks compared to Nintendo of Europe.

If they spent less time making videos with Reggie, and more time giving us what other territories get, we'd be in good shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"