Wilhelm's Mushy One Year Hypeiversary,Dawg!!!

Did anyone else like Dino-Riders?

I still can't rememebr if that show about Roller Bladiung sharks was real or not. One of them may have had fahter issues, but really, woulnd't they all be pretty messed up.

Sir Fat Fingres said:
I still can't rememebr if that show about Roller Bladiung sharks was real or not. One of them may have had fahter issues, but really, woulnd't they all be pretty messed up.
Some of the sharks were damn cool.

Calvin said:
Did anyone else like Dino-Riders?
I knew some guy when I was young who had a bunch...I think I have the little riders around here somewhere

Sir Fat Fingres said:
It was definitely real, I had the action figures.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
List #1

Addendum...Ahura Mazda...All-Star Superman...Anguisette1979

Babs Gordon...Ballistic Liz...Bored

C.F. Kane...C.Lee...Camera Obscura...Carter...C.Conn

Danger Mouse...darkdonnie...DBella...DeadFeckin'Last...dmcnx...Docker...dpm07...Dr.Fear...
Duende Verde

echostation...Ed Extraordinaire

Franklin Richards...Fry's Girl

Guy At Work

Hades...hey yo it's sean...hippie hunter...Hollow Wood Director...
Honey Vibe...Hudson...HUMAN...huskerwebhead

InsaneDwayne

JewishHobbit...JLBats...the real Albafan...JoLiE MeNdEz...Joseph Freefall...JStorm

Kessel Day...KingOfDreams...KMack...Kurosawa

Lord Siva...Lord Valumart

M.E.H..E.B...Malice...Mentok...Mongo44..Morg...Motown Marvel...Mr. Edward Hyde...NOFX

oakzap425

Phoney Bone...Phantasm

Roughneck...Ryoko

Saph...SaphirePrima...Silver Sable...Slipknot...Son of Logan...Spider-Fett...
Stewie Griffin...Strike-Hard...Super Ferret...Supergirl...Superhobo...Sword Master...Symbiotica

terry78...That-Guy...The Incredible Hulk...The Joker...The Kingpin...
The Lumberjack...The Riddler...The Spawn...the ultimate evil...Twitch...twylight...Ultimate Fan...Vibeke T...VICTORVONDOOMX

Wetgorilla...Winter Spleen...Wobbly

Thanks for being you, b*****s :)

Wilhelm`s actually saying..."Thanks for the people who helped me spam the Community Forum.Lets watch those i did not bother to mention,spam and beg to be on my list.":eek:

Sarge 2.0 said:
It was definitely real, I had the action figures.

Dear Lord, boy! Do you remmeber the father issues taht were still unresolved when teh show was cancelled?

Sir Fat Fingres said:
Dear Lord, boy! Do you remmeber the father issues taht were still unresolved when teh show was cancelled?
I remember being real sad when it was canceled because storylines went unfinished.

You guys remember the conehead Voltron?

voltron.jpg

Sir Fat Fingres said:
That sounds like the one:(
I threw one of the figures I had at my cat once, and the fin hit the middle of his back. He freaked the f**k out and would never go near me again.

Sarge 2.0 said:
I threw one of the figures I had at my cat once, and the fin hit the middle of his back. He freaked the f**k out and would never go near me again.

Remember the time no one cared? Oh wait, thats right now.:o

Jourmugand said:
Wilhelm`s actually saying..."Thanks for the people who helped me spam the Community Forum.Lets watch those i did not list,spam and beg to be on my list."

spoken like a true non-listee.

I made this thread because of something that's hit me this year.

I was watching when Ronald Reagan, The Pope and Rosa Parks died. Before they buried 'em, they laid their lifeless corpses out in big rooms and let thousands of people come and LOOK at 'em, then they played hours and hours of shows about how great these people were, how important and well-liked/loved.

And I'm thinking, how insane that everyone waits till you're DEAD to talk about how great you are, after you can't even hear 'em. Why didn't they sit Rosa Parks in a big room and have thousands come in to shake her hand and thank her?

So I say, if you see a beautiful chick on the street, TELL her, hey, I'm not hitting on you, just wanted to say, wow, you're beautiful. I figure worse things have happened than one day a year telling people that make you happy and make you laugh or make you think that you think they're cool, right?

Wilhelm-Scream said:
So I say, if you see a beautiful chick on the street, TELL her, hey, I'm not hitting on you, just wanted to say, wow, you're beautiful. I figure worse things have happened than one day a year telling people that make you happy and make you laugh or make you think that you think they're cool, right?

I was thinking that the other day, and I have made a point to do it.

:up:
congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"