Will Batman and Wonder Woman ever get back together?

WonderWoman

Civilian
Reaction score
I found it really cute how he expressed his feelings to her in JLA, and later they shared deep kissed with eachother. I like that fact how Diana finds interest in him due to his warrior spirit, and how he never gives up with whatever he gets himself into. :O I was heart broken when their relationship didn't last, and I hope they get back together in the new JLA series!!! I honestly believe she's his soulmate. :)

Never happen. Batman's a happily married man, and Gotham City doesn't tolerate him cheating on her.

Batman and Catwoman 'nuff said.

Kelly did a good job with the Batman/Wonder Woman relationship on JLA, but it was something that wasn't meant to last. Infinite Crisis made sure that they would never have a full relationship, but the platonic love/friendship and respect will always remain, despite what may happen. Same applies to Superman.

And with Batman now spawning illegitmate children like Green Arrow, do you think Wonder Woman would like to be tied down with someone that has 2 adopted sons, a ward, and possibly an illegitmate son and daughter?

MSUdawgs163 said:
Whose his possible illegitimate son?

he had a son with Talia al Ghul in "Son of the Demon" The story was taken out of continuity, but has just recently been put back in.

MSUdawgs163 said:
Whose his possible illegitimate son?

Ibn al Xu'ffash. He was born in the graphic novel Son of the Demon, during the love affair between him and Talia Al Ghul. Recently, Grant Morrison is putting the story back into continuity for his own upcoming arc.

hippie_hunter said:
Batman and Catwoman 'nuff said.

Kelly did a good job with the Batman/Wonder Woman relationship on JLA, but it was something that wasn't meant to last. Infinite Crisis made sure that they would never have a full relationship, but the platonic love/friendship and respect will always remain, despite what may happen. Same applies to Superman.

And with Batman now spawning illegitmate children like Green Arrow, do you think Wonder Woman would like to be tied down with someone that has 2 adopted sons, a ward, and possibly an illegitmate son and daughter?
Yeah he's got an impressive family:D

Batman said:
Ibn al Xu'ffash. He was born in the graphic novel Son of the Demon, during the love affair between him and Talia Al Ghul. Recently, Grant Morrison is putting the story back into continuity for his own upcoming arc.
I wonder if he's going to be a badguy..:confused:

Yeah, I'm all for Batman banging Wonder Woman. Somehow, it seems.....Just.....

emergency.jpg

Someone has A LOT of time on their hands to come up with those :o

Qoèlet said:
Never happen. Batman's a happily married man, and Gotham City doesn't tolerate him cheating on her.

...What the f**k are you talking about? :confused: :o

batmaluco said:

Hahaha! "I love you, Wonder Woman." "I love you more, Batman.":down
The notion that Wonder Woman and Batman should be together, by the way, is very much at odds with who the characters are, at heart. The grim, gritty, dark, pathologically obsessed Batman-who is with the bright, cheery champion of the people.
Uh huh.

Not to defend a possible relationship, but, Diana "bright cheery champion" days ended when she snapped Max Lords neck. Being a murderer also pretty much stops a relationship with Bats anyway. But with the relauch of Wonder Woman's title, who knows?

That's a good question. Maybe on the "new" Earth, Max still died, but in a different way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"