Will Batman and Wonder Woman Hook Up

Prep-time right thats the same prep-time that got him decked by Hal Jordan or put into a comma by Superman in under a min.

Tony_Montana said:
Prep-time right thats the same prep-time that got him decked by Hal Jordan or put into a comma by Superman in under a min.

There only a few who can stand againt supes.

The Red X said:
There only a few who can stand againt supes.
There is a lot who can stand againt my personal fav is pre-crisis Darkseid who use to ***** slap him around like a little girl, :D but anyways still with all that talk of prep time Batman should be ready for anything that comes his way:o

Batman and Wonder Womans feeling for eachother are def heating up,so IMO yes I think they will hook up eventually.

We'll see soon enough.

Dr. Fate said:
batmansuperman.jpg

batman2.jpg

:p

AlphaEden said:
Sooner or later he's nailing batgirl which pisses of Nightwing, you find this out in Batman Beyond.

Thats right,i think this happens only a few times.Not a real relationship.

But for now,i do like how Batman and WonderWoman get along.Its a nice,and different mix.:up:

Dude, he's not nailing Batgirl. Everything about Batman Beyond was supposed to be taken as an Elseworlds vision of the future for the Timmverse. All we know for certain, then, is that Babs has a thing for Bruce as hinted at in Mystery of the Batwoman.

Dude, he's not nailing Batgirl. Everything about Batman Beyond was supposed to be taken as an Elseworlds vision of the future for the Timmverse. All we know for certain, then, is that Babs has a thing for Bruce as hinted at in Mystery of the Batwoman.

But they tied BB into continuity with the JLU episode showing how Terry was technically Batman's son. So this would make references a possibility in the cartoon universe continuity.

Since Bruce is alone in Batman Beyond, the answer is no.

Tony_Montana said:

1. That was a rather sad part in Rebirth. Yes, Batman did deserve it. But Hal should have used his ring instead of a punch. Batman can easily shrug off a punch. Though Guy smiling saying "One punch, heh" was classic, right along with Guy mooning him with his hairy butt.

2. He had no prep-time when Superman came and kicked his ass. With prep-time, Batman has god like powers. Without prep-time, Batman is doomed.

Dr. Fate said:

That doesn't count because in the end Batman used his powers of prep-time to win the battle by getting Superman out of his state of being mind-controlled by Poison Ivy.

hippie_hunter said:
1. That was a rather sad part in Rebirth. Yes, Batman did deserve it. But Hal should have used his ring instead of a punch. Batman can easily shrug off a punch. Though Guy smiling saying "One punch, heh" was classic, right along with Guy mooning him with his hairy butt.

2. He had no prep-time when Superman came and kicked his ass. With prep-time, Batman has god like powers. Without prep-time, Batman is doomed.
What then please tell me what happened to him in Superman/Batman #2 where he was ***** slapped around the batcave(the home of prep-time)? I saw fear on his face during that fight.

Also when Superman kicked his ass he could have done something like pull out the ring he always carries but didn't.

hippie_hunter said:
That doesn't count because in the end Batman used his powers of prep-time to win the battle by getting Superman out of his state of being mind-controlled by Poison Ivy.
What that is a true statement of what a fight between the two would look like (though we have already seen what a real fight looks like *cough* comma* cough). Hell in that issue he really had no effect on Superman. If not for Catwoman Superman would have owned his ass.

droogiedroogie2 said:
Except for the fact that Beyond is the definative Timmverse future. Kinda like why Static went into the future and teamed with Terry, or why the final chronological episode of the Timmverse is "Epilogue." Besides, multiple writers and Timm himself all have said its not Elseworlds. So yes, Batman did nail Batgirl.

Tony_Montana said:
What then please tell me what happened to him in Superman/Batman #2 where he was ***** slapped around the batcave(the home of prep-time)? I saw fear on his face during that fight.

Also when Superman kicked his ass he could have done something like pull out the ring he always carries but didn't.

Batman did not have the K-Ring on him in that fight because he never carries it when he is in Gotham. He was about to get it and use his almight powers of prep-time but Superman got to him before he did thus proceded to kick his ass. Like I said:

Batman - Prep Time = F**ked

Tony_Montana said:
What that is a true statement of what a fight between the two would look like (though we have already seen what a real fight looks like *cough* comma* cough). Hell in that issue he really had no effect on Superman. If not for Catwoman Superman would have owned his ass.

That's what I liked about Hush, it presented a Batman vs. Superman fight in a really realistic manner. But Batman was able to get in a few good blows.

I find this whole Batman/Wonder Woman concept to be extremely absurd and boring.

Tony_Montana said:

It is the same prep time that saw him slap Superman around like he was his pimp in one of the most legendary comics ever.

And Supes is my favorite.

Which comic is this Batman/Superman fight in?
I would like to go and read it because it sounds cool and i always wanted to know where those pics came from?
Is it from ''Rebirth''?

Batman could defeat almost anyone with prep time.
He is the ''World's Greatest Detective''.

Warhammer said:
Which comic is this Batman/Superman fight in?
I would like to go and read it because it sounds cool and i always wanted to know where those pics came from?
Is it from ''Rebirth''?

Batman could defeat almost anyone with prep time.
He is the ''World's Greatest Detective''.

The one by Jim Lee is from Batman:Hush vol 1.

DarthSkywalker said:
It is the same prep time that saw him slap Superman around like he was his pimp in one of the most legendary comics ever.

And Supes is my favorite.
Are you talking about the DKR series? Come on now the only reason why Batman won that fight is because Miller hates Superman with a passion for some reason. Other then that you show me where Batman won a fight with Superman? Even in Hush sure he got a few hits in but he even in that comic was getting owned and now that there is no more k-ring for Batman he will think twice before fighting Superman again.

Ive said it once and ill say it again. Everybody thinks Batman and Catwoman are suppose to be together. But I say that Catwoman may be what Batman wants, but Wonder Woman is what Batman needs. They belong together. There's just something very petic about it. A woman fighting for peace and a man consumed by war finding eachother. The negative and the positive. Opposites finding eachother. But maybe Im just crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"