Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds to star in A Christmas Carol: The Musical

We already have that - it’s called A Muppet Christmas Carol, and it’s awesome.

Will as Scrooge and Ryan as Bob Cratchet

Those two together in a new christmas carol musical with it likely being an over the top comedy..hard pass

Is there some sort of mandate that there needs to be at least two adaptations of A Christmas Carol per decade? Like, what happens if they just stopped making them? Does a portal open to some dark Lovecraftian dimension?

Yeah I’ll stick to watching Scrooged for the nth time if I want a modern take.

That's OK, it gives me another chance to urge people to read the book! It's short, and in the public domain so you can find the whole thing for free on the internet!

But yeah, this looks like a cross of Scrooge (the musical with Albert Finney) and Scrooged (the not musical with Bill Murray).

It’s Ryan Reynolds playing Ryan Reynolds and Ferrell playing Ferrell. Not sure what else to expect.

Reynolds plays his usual role, nothing New there.
Outside if that, this looks actually quite Charming.

this looks great…best trailer I‘ve seen today

Looks fun! But it does feel a bit like Red Notice in that big actors just improvising and hanging out for 2 hours lol

Just watched this on Apple. Definitely worth it, guys! A really brilliant take/parody that basically riffs on how familiar the story is among other things. And honestly, this is the best Will Ferrell has been in a long time!

I had fun with this one and it was a nice twist on the Christmas Carol story. Really enjoyed the musical numbers too. I was sort of expecting a Hugh Jackman cameo though.

I had fun with this one and it was a nice twist on the Christmas Carol story. Really enjoyed the musical numbers too. I was sort of expecting a Hugh Jackman cameo though.
If it were Ryan's group doing this, then probably. But Will's company was in charge I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"