Will Goku turn..

Wayda minnit, if you're australian then go to bed.

At the moment time has no meaning where I am :grin:

Yes, they can change stuff, but something like that totally disrupts Goku's (and the whole series) growth in strength. Check my previous post about that

i actually hope he doesn't turn SS in this movie. i'm just saying that nowadays when they make a movie they tend to sometimes **** things up however they want. Many fans will notice and it will mess things up for us. trust me, i'm a huge fan of dbz. any major changes to this movie for me takes time to cope with.

Movie 1 - Introduction, sets the stage

Movie 2 - Goku's first death at the hand of Piccolo while killing Radditz, Training in the afterlife by King Kai, hunting for the Dragonballs to res Goku, arrival of Nappa and Vegeta, the other Z fighters get their skulls smashed in by Nappa, Goku comes back, has the Kaioken technique, Nappa vs. Goku, Goku vs. Vegeta. Maybe a spiritbomb, Vegeta leaves earth, end of movie. I could definatly set through 2.5hrs of that.

This movie is based off dragonball...DRAGONBALL with the nemesis being King Piccolo not, Vegeta, or Frieza or Cell of Buu....if this movie does well then sequels will come and then we will see a Super Saiyan in movie 3, if they follow the story that they're supposed, which I believe that they will

There's no real reason for Super Saiyan to be used so I'm going to say no.

Lock it, boys.

Seriously though, unless they want to screw the movie up to the point of stupidity, super saiyan will not exist in this movie.

A glimpse of a super saiyan, sure, most likely, but not the actual transformation. Foreshadowing, but not the actual thing until movie 2 or 3.

i wanna at least see some power ups and ki blasts. without those, it's not as fun.

I'd like to see him become ssj at the right time. That is when he battles Frieza on Namic

I always loved Goku's adventures in Namic.

I thought about it, and it's still a dumb question.
The movie's caled dragonball.

Hollywood have done some dumb things in the past with lore, but I think they are trying to capture the original DB here, there is no doubt the cast would be viewing episodes of the anime, and I know the director says he is a fan of the series, so we shouldn't see a SSJ here going by that logic.

Hollywood have done some dumb things in the past with lore, but I think they are trying to capture the original DB here, there is no doubt the cast would be viewing episodes of the anime, and I know the director says he is a fan of the series, so we shouldn't see a SSJ here going by that logic.
The *producer* said he was a fan. Where does the director say he was a fan?

(I agree with you though, just asking).

Sorry, I must have dropped the ball on that one, I mean the producer. I keep getting the director and producer mixed up, my bad.

Because its Dragonball not Dragonball Z, hell I don't even think we'll be seeing anyone fly.

I think flight was already confirmed.

I'm just curious as to how much Goku will be capable of at the beginning of the film. If he is already learning under Master Roshi when the movie starts then he should already know the Kamehameha.

I think this movie will bomb, really badly.
Of course, this movie will be a spectacular failure , Dragonball has no business on the big screen in a live action adaptation, the source material is way too out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"